2016 MLB Talk News Results - It's Opening Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Bring windbreaker for wind & rain.
I just drove through a drizzle through the Rockaway-Denville area.

Well I have a hooded jacket and an umbrella, and put a sweater on underneath my Wright jersey and two layers of pants as well. Basically I'm a pair of gloves and a thicker jacket short of my Winter Classic attire. I do have semi club access if need be but the Promenade club is small and since it'll be a sellout I expect it to be packed especially during inclimate weather.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Well I have a hooded jacket and an umbrella, and put a sweater on underneath my Wright jersey and two layers of pants as well. Basically I'm a pair of gloves and a thicker jacket short of my Winter Classic attire. I do have semi club access if need be but the Promenade club is small and since it'll be a sellout I expect it to be packed especially during inclimate weather.

Have a good time

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
hell yes to the no no :handclap:

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
I got offered free tix to Sunday's game and even though it's Mother's Day I would of most likely been able to have time to go but just don't want to see them. It's sad.

Same here man I had a Vendor offer me four because he has so many and like you I would have gone on Mothers Day but passed it up.:(

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Stick a fork in the Yankees season

It's a long season. There are plenty of examples of teams tearing it up after the all star break, like the Mets last year, The A's many times, etc.

Yankee fans are so spoiled they think this is bad. Imagine 4 or 5 (or more) consecutive years of being unwatchable! :laugh:

Yup. Could be 10 or 20, though with the way the MLB is, it won't.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So much awesomeness

I'm trying to figure out if he's running (or hobbling) so slow because of his conditioning level or if it's because he's never had to run the bases before and wasn't sure what to do, or maybe he wanted to take it in.:laugh:

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm trying to figure out if he's running (or hobbling) so slow because of his conditioning level or if it's because he's never had to run the bases before and wasn't sure what to do, or maybe he wanted to take it in.:laugh:

If I were him, it would have taken me at least a minute to go around the bases and soak it ALLLLLLLL in. Colon and Jagr should do a sports show together.

Gary is the Doc of baseball! I want to hear Howie's call too.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Turn on the Met game just in time to see Robles throw cheese right down the middle which is launched into the left center bleachers.

Sigh.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Scherzer with 20 K's tying the all-time record...against his former team too (the Tigers) lol

Next Tuesday at Citi get tickets now - Thor vs. Scherzer in the Mets' first game against the Nats this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad