Prospect Info: 2016 Leafs Pick - 182nd Overall - Nikolai Chebykin - LW - MVD Balashikha [6-3/209]

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Wasn't that your knock on marner, that his junior goals stuff wouldn't fool nhl defenders? Or was that someone else?

Nope, not me, I really didn't know much about Mitch till this year.

Not saying this kid wont succeed because of the type of goal he just scored, just that particular goal was a junior goal, he may have a great skillset that translates well to the NHL, I really don't know much about him.

..but Marner does have a pretty weak shot, I think Mitch is more of a setup guy than a shooter so, his weak shot will only be a concern for me when goalies and teams start to cheat to prevent his passes. Hey Naz has a weak shot and he's able to put in 30 so... where there is a will there is a way.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Nope, not me, I really didn't know much about Mitch till this year.

Not saying this kid wont succeed because of the type of goal he just scored, just that particular goal was a junior goal, he may have a great skillset that translates well to the NHL, I really don't know much about him.

..but Marner does have a pretty weak shot, I think Mitch is more of a setup guy than a shooter so, his weak shot will only be a concern for me when goalies and teams start to cheat to prevent his passes. Hey Naz has a weak shot and he's able to put in 30 so... where there is a will there is a way.

Np. I didn't think you were insinuating anything about weather he would make it or not, just your comment reminded me of that poster.

odds are certainly with you on this though, but only time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad