Prospect Info: 2016 Leafs Development Camp - July 4th-9th, 2016. Niagara Falls, ON

Highlander23

Mar 26, 2011
France
Didn't see a thread about this (i guess i'm quite excited this year :laugh:)

Leafs Summer Development Camp July 4th-9th (Niagara Falls, Ontario)

Official details: http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=886560

Undrafted Invitees

1. Jordan Murray, D, Univ. of New Brunswick (CIS)
2. Alan Lyszczarczyk, F, Sudbury (OHL)
3. Michael Carcone, F, Drummondville (QMJHL)

Hopefully all our drafted players will be there :handclap:

Matthews' first appearance in blue & white :popcorn:

Last edited:

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
I'm pumped for this too! I remember, last year, it was the first time we really saw Soshnikov, Hyman and Timashov play. A lot of us were really impressed and it made us that much more pumped for the players we drafted and acquired.

Once

Jul 16, 2010
WOAH I know Jordan Murray. Good guy, not a bad hockey player. Very smart and makes a good outlet pass. Can also carry the puck well. Interesting

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I'm pumped for this too! I remember, last year, it was the first time we really saw Soshnikov, Hyman and Timashov play. A lot of us were really impressed and it made us that much more pumped for the players we drafted and acquired.

I think some of the +1's can attend, like Nylander and Kapanen did.
Sweet PP, that didn't score :(

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Lyszczrcakzhchzchxqzyckyzkzsklrzschk had a good season on a brutal Sudbury team. Only finished two points back of the team lead (Sokolov). He probably deserved to get drafted... should be interesting to see how he does.

RoyalCitySlicker

Sep 6, 2013
Lyszczrcakzhchzchxqzyckyzkzsklrzschk had a good season on a brutal Sudbury team. Only finished two points back of the team lead (Sokolov). He probably deserved to get drafted... should be interesting to see how he does.

Agreed.

I was shocked not to see Lizard Sticks drafted on the weekend.

There might be something there...good for TML to give him a shot

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Our 31st pick Korshkov's father played in Russia up until 2012 here is his profile and check out his playing weight. The dude was huge.

Elite prospects has him listed

Link not workinng.

He was 247 lbs and 6'5" tall anyways.

Last edited:

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
WOAH I know Jordan Murray. Good guy, not a bad hockey player. Very smart and makes a good outlet pass. Can also carry the puck well. Interesting

Came here to share my input on Murray, as I did w/ Petgrave on the Pens board and will do w/ Beauvillier on the Jackets.

You're spot on. High IQ, great puck mover (whether carrying or passing). He's an all situations type of defenseman -- you can put him out there to run your PP, and you can put him out there to lock things down on your PK. Of all the players I've watched in the AUS, he's one of the few that I could see getting a crack at the NHL - even if only for a cup of coffee.

RyanOhReally

Jan 21, 2015
Georgetown, ON
This is the only one the college guys can attend, correct? I remember Bracco rooming with Marner and Bailey last year.

It'd be cool to see Greenway and Woll in action with guys like Timashov, Dzierkals and Bracco on the ice. Also hope this is the start of a HUGE year for Korostelev (our forgotten Russian). Walker and Brooks also intriguing to watch for.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
This is the only one the college guys can attend, correct? I remember Bracco rooming with Marner and Bailey last year.

It'd be cool to see Greenway and Woll in action with guys like Timashov, Dzierkals and Bracco on the ice. Also hope this is the start of a HUGE year for Korostelev (our forgotten Russian). Walker and Brooks also intriguing to watch for.

Yes.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
At the draft, Hunter said he expects all our recent picks will be able to attend, with the exception of Chebykin who is in the midst of KHL tryouts.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Didn't see a thread about this (i guess i'm quite excited this year :laugh:)

Leafs Summer Development Camp July 4th-9th (Niagara Falls, Ontario)

Official details: http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=886560

Undrafted Invitees

1. Jordan Murray, D, Univ. of New Brunswick (CIS)
2. Alan Lyszczarczyk, F, Sudbury (OHL)
3. Michael Carcone, F, Drummondville (QMJHL)

Hopefully all our drafted players will be there :handclap:

Matthews' first appearance in blue & white :popcorn:

And the practises are not open to the Public, their supposed to have an open scrimmage the last day.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
And the practises are not open to the Public, their supposed to have an open scrimmage the last day.

1st scrimmage in Niagara Falls at the Gale Center is open, but the 2nd scrimmage in St Catharines is closed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad