GDT: 2016 All Star Weekend- Skills Comp 7pm EST CBC,SN Game 5pm EST

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ray Bourque is the only man who has a mullet springing out of his forehead. Champ follicles.

ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
At least there's Pascal vs Kovalev tonight

Anyone else getting the feeling it's going to end like ...

tumblr_n86ssgeOiu1qaa8d1o2_500.gif

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Capot d'Shawboy

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm laughing like crazy right now.

This has to be one of the greatest segment in both RDS and TVA Sports history!

Matt Duschene who doesn't speak french.

"Fait plus de 14 ans que j'ai 14 ans"

and

"Le Capot d'Shawboy"

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
There's a difference between light-hearted and absurd and juvenile and embarrassing. If this is intended for the kids, I've got bad news for the NHL, they're not watching. And, neither am I now.

They should let the players' whole family on the ice, including drunk uncles and grandmas. Even babies in rockers that are supported by skating blades. :handclap:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I feel so bad for John Scott. They gave him an All Star jersey cuz neither habs or coyotes want him to where their jersey lol

That's not why. He's no longer part of Coyotes, so can't where that, and he hasn't played a game with us so can't where the shirt either I believe. Ice Caps are AHL team so can't wear it.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm laughing like crazy right now.

This had to be one of the greatest segment in both RDS and TVA Sports history!

Matt Duschene who doesn't speak french.

"Fait plus de 14 ans que j'ai 14 ans"

and

"Le Capot d'Shawboy"

I laughed so hard at the last one, has to be included in the meme thread

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
That's not why. He's no longer part of Coyotes, so can't where that, and he hasn't played a game with us so can't where the shirt either I believe. Ice Caps are AHL team so can't wear it.
Habs should of called him up. It's not like they are playing so well that they can't make a place for him. Plus he might bring some toughness in the wimpiest team in the league.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC

If Sidney Crosby would have been traded to us, you can bet he'd be wearing an habs jersey even if he didnt played a game yet.

Adamcrazy3

Dec 9, 2011
Montreal, Canada

Also, he was voted in the Western conference. Would be weird if he wore the HABS jersey while representing the Western conference.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Morissette and Renaud mangling a bunch of useless questions. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
"my good friend Robidas compared you to Mario Lemieux...what do you tink?" :laugh:

Spanre are huge amateurs, they should have brought in people who can at least communicate in English. How embarassing. C'est n'importe quoi.

"Tanks, man."

Shows you how Morissette has been spending too much time covering the Habs, all he talks about is tanking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad