GDT: 2016 All Star Weekend- Skills Comp 7pm EST CBC,SN Game 5pm EST

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
watching scott get hoisted like that is pretty embarassing....embarassing for the habs that is and the nhl that tried to stop it from happening.. habs look really bad here to me.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Are those Scott's kids wearing a Coyotes' jersey?

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
LMAO John Scott is the ASG MVP. And people say Bergevin has no vision. :laugh:
This must be the secret why MB traded Tinordi but could not say but we would understand. The plan worked out perfectly.

Bettman to chick**** to award the MVP to Scott.

Newhabfan

Sep 3, 2008
Montreal
If I were in his team I would ask him to keep the money. Not like he's going to earn that much, they're talking about retirement. Would be a nice gift.

That and the rights for the movie they'll make of this. Wonder who will play Bergevin ?

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I watched those two last games just for John Scott. I couldn't care less about the NHL All-Stars but the story about John Scott, his article on Players' Tribune and everything around those made me watch the games and cheer for him. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

inb4 it was a conspiracy by the players to make John Scott win everything

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Anybody with half a brain should put two and two together and figure Scott deserves a call up. He would probably bring extra revenues with how fans have acted lately.

Don't tell me he'll cost us games since we don't win anymore at least he can protect our players since we have no one who can. Besides he looked better than PK on the ice. So much for the Pacific being the weakest, they ruled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad