2016-2017 Minnesota Wild General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
Does anybody else have a feeling the fellas are gonna come out and play a really good game tonight? For some reason I feel like I should put some money on the game.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
It'll start from the goalie on out...if Dubs give them a good start and starts sucking up pucks I think that'll give them a really good chance. Get the crowd into it with an early one or two, maybe a PP goal for once to get things going.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Does anybody else have a feeling the fellas are gonna come out and play a really good game tonight? For some reason I feel like I should put some money on the game.

Yeah, I do. The trouble is, I thought the same thing last game, and the game before, and the game before, and the game before that, and...

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Yeah, I do. The trouble is, I thought the same thing last game, and the game before, and the game before, and the game before that, and...

2 games in a row where we got to OT. At least Bruce has SOMETHING positive to work with. Home game coming up against Ottawa, would be great to see a win to get things turned back in the right direction. There's still time to pull out of this.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
2 games in a row where we got to OT. At least Bruce has SOMETHING positive to work with. Home game coming up against Ottawa, would be great to see a win to get things turned back in the right direction. There's still time to pull out of this.

Agreed. I like to see some positivity! If our special teams hadn't tanked us last night, we win that game. Feeling better, but we can't go 0 and 5 on powerplays AND give up 3 power play goals.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Hey guys, good luck in the playoffs. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I was wondering if your team does a fan appreciation night and what it entails.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Hey guys, good luck in the playoffs. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I was wondering if your team does a fan appreciation night and what it entails.

According to this:

April 2 vs. Colorado: Fan Celebration Night #1 - Scratch-and-win card presented by FOX Sports North

April 4 vs. Carolina: Fan Celebration Night #2 - Wild team poster presented by FOX Sports North

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
if somebody calls in or tweets russo could you ask if there was a change in our scouting 3 years ago responsible for this quality group of new prospects? thx.

Aceofspades

Mar 24, 2017
Finland
mrw-my-friends-pass-me-the-check-to-figure-out-how-much-everybody-owes-13066.gif

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Hello Wild fans! I was hoping you could help me out with something.

I'm doing some adjustments on the rosters for my NHL 17 game. I'm currently fixing the Wild team.

Here's the 23 man roster I'm going with:

Forwards: Koivu, Hanzal, Staal, Haula, Graovac, Parise, Schroeder, Granlund, Coyle, Pominville, Niederreiter, Zucker, Stewart, White
Defensemen: Brodin, Suter, Scandella, Prosser, Suter, Dumba, Folin
Goalies: Dubnyk, Kuemper

Now my question is: Based on the roster above, how should I put together the lines and D pairings to best reflect the Wild lineup? Thanks.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Hello Wild fans! I was hoping you could help me out with something.

I'm doing some adjustments on the rosters for my NHL 17 game. I'm currently fixing the Wild team.

Here's the 23 man roster I'm going with:

Forwards: Koivu, Hanzal, Staal, Haula, Graovac, Parise, Schroeder, Granlund, Coyle, Pominville, Niederreiter, Zucker, Stewart, White
Defensemen: Brodin, Suter, Scandella, Prosser, Suter, Dumba, Folin
Goalies: Dubnyk, Kuemper

Now my question is: Based on the roster above, how should I put together the lines and D pairings to best reflect the Wild lineup? Thanks.

Current Wild Roster
Forwards: Coyle, Eriksson Ek, Granlund, Hanzal, Haula, Koivu, Nino, Parise, Pominville, Schroeder, Staal, Stewart, White, Zucker

Defense: Brodin, Dumba, Folin, Prosser, Scandella, Spurgeon, Suter

Goal: Dubnyk, Kuemper, Stalock

Lines

Zucker - Koivu - Granlund
Coyle - Staal - Parise (yes, Charlie and Zach are both playing off wing)
Nino - Hanzal - Pominville
Stewart/Haula - Haula/Eriksson Ek - White/Schroeder

Suter - Spurgeon
Brodin - Prosser/Folin
Scandella - Dumba

Dubnyk
Kuemper
Stalock

Though Zach is currently injured so the lines in practice today were

Zucker - Koivu - Granlund
Stewart - Staal - Coyle
Haula - Hanzal - Pominville
Nino - Eriksson Ek - White/Schroeder

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Didn't see this posted anywhere. At least the new jersey next year will be green!

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I still need to buy the newest white and the original white so I have every Wild jersey they've worn.

Also to fill a quota, Wild should get Pionk.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
With their 2nd seed in the division all but a lock, are the Wild going to turn to Stalock for all or maybe two of three games next week?

Not a lock. Gotta win two out of four to clinch, and that might be expecting too much at this point. I would expect Dubnyk until it's a lock.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
funny comment by JR yesterday during the hawks vs bruins game. they were talking about how the wild cooled off & JR said earlier in the year the captain koivu was in the mix for the selky (?) and now he just saw his face on a milk carton hes been missing for so long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad