Proposal: 2016-17 Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diego

Jan 2, 2009
With Ceci at least we still got Chabot coming up. We do we got coming up to replace Dzingel? Unless Duchene plays wing for us?

Duchene-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Pageau-Pyatt

?

I mean, I don't disagree with what you're saying, but say you package Ceci + futures to get Duchene I'm operating under the assumption that you're losing a forward (specifically Dzingel) in the expansion draft anyway. That being said, you could protect both Duchene and Dzingel if one wanted to...

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
With Ceci at least we still got Chabot coming up. We do we got coming up to replace Dzingel? Unless Duchene plays wing for us?

Duchene-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Pageau-Pyatt

?

I feel like you massively overrate Dzingel.

Duchene can play wing Brassard can play wing, Pageau can play wing, Lazar can play wing...

Dzingel is a bit of a loss this year, sure, but easily replaceable and SUPER easily replaceable if we add Duchene.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
If I'm getting Duchene, I'm playing him at #1 C. This means one of Turris or Brassard has to go. Most likely Turris as Brassard has the better contract.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
A player like Dzingle is not easily replaced. You can clearly see he can be a 40+ player. He is not just a speedster who can handle the puck but his game without puck is really strong as well.

I will only package him if he trade a player like Tavares, because I have Dzingle penciled in as my core.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
A player like Dzingle is not easily replaced. You can clearly see he can be a 40+ player. He is not just a speedster who can handle the puck but his game without puck is really strong as well.

I will only package him if he trade a player like Tavares, because I have Dzingle penciled in as my core.

I desperately hope you're talking about points here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad