Salary Cap: 2016-17 roster-building part XIII | Contract/FA charts in post #1 | Cap set at $73M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Kunitz can be a turd but a bad shift in a 6 2 game in the third period? Who gives a crap? Most players will be coasting in that situation. I've seen Sid have lazy turd shifts like that when the Pens are up big.

Honestly there's no defending that shift and he should have been benched after that. There's making a mistake and then there's whatever the hell that was.

That said, it's not fair to show that shift and go "look Kunitz blows now and has since the Olympics".

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This is a much more eloquent, less snarky version of what I should have posted. :laugh:

But that's what I find so fascinating about trades is how contextual they all are. The trade market can change in an instant if someone goes in or drops out.

I mostly just point this out too to add some perspective for the all-is-lost crowd. As unsatisfying as admitting it is, we simply have no idea what's going to shake out because so much can change.

Yes, but your snark adds inimitable value to these discussions. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad