GDT: 2016-17 NHL Playoffs Thread - III

Status
Not open for further replies.

FribbleLine

Jul 13, 2014
Ocean State
Genuinely don't understand how people here want ottawa to win.

As much as I hate pittsburgh I really don't want to see burrows or phaneuf anywhere near a cup let alone lifting one, and i sure as hell don't want the trap hockey they play to be popularized.

Cheering for the west either way.

This^^^

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

As much as I hate pittsburgh I really don't want to see burrows or phaneuf anywhere near a cup let alone lifting one, and i sure as hell don't want the trap hockey they play to be popularized.

I don't like Ottawa, but I will never cheer for Pit. Ulf and Cooke are why I will never root for them. I don't think Ottawa has much chance to win the Cup. Ana and Nash are both relatively healthy and playing good hockey. Ottawa has def had some luck in playing a Bs team suffering from many key injuries, beat an overrated NYR team, and now is playing a team with a lot of injured players out. Not taking anything away from Ottawa since they have taken care of business, but they sure have had a lot of help. That help will be gone if, big if, they get past Pit. I'm hoping the Preds get a Cup.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA

It is called the lesser of two evils.

Just because I want Pit losing does not mean I am a Sens fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad