Fantasy: 2016-17 HF Sharks Division 2 Fantasy Hockey

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is doing it on a weeknight out of the question? Or what about the weekend before the season starts. I mean we don't have a full league and we can't come up with a common time. The reason I'm going to Reno was to watch the football games yet if we do the draft that morning I probably won't make it. I also know it's not up to me and it's a league thing. I will say though the weekend before the season would be better if we really can't do it this weekend or we still have to get another member.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
The thing is, one of the other leagues drafts at 10am on Saturday.

And I contacted one2gamble about the last spot. No response yet.

You could send him a real life email since I think he was in one of the leagues last year but that'd probably be kind of weird.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Is doing it on a weeknight out of the question? Or what about the weekend before the season starts. I mean we don't have a full league and we can't come up with a common time. The reason I'm going to Reno was to watch the football games yet if we do the draft that morning I probably won't make it. I also know it's not up to me and it's a league thing. I will say though the weekend before the season would be better if we really can't do it this weekend or we still have to get another member.

If we have to do it the weekend before the season starts, I'll have to ask someone to draft for me.

Jul 10, 2010
I will say though the weekend before the season would be better if we really can't do it this weekend or we still have to get another member.

Canadian Thanksgiving weekend so that would work great for me, no school work or anything so i could do it anytime that weekend

as long as its not past like 8pm est here id probably be ok with it. I could defintly be around to start it off

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
What says everyone else about the weekend before the season. I have a class Saturday morning but I can do it anytime after that.

If it is this Sunday I like the time it is at now. I will have internet access Sunday night.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Really looking forward to the draft tonight. Now that the World Cup is over I've been trying to get back into hockey news and the Sharks are doing well this preseason. I hope it's a good year and the Deboar thing about falling off his second year proves to be a false narrative.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Good draft and I think more than half the league showed up. I'm glad we were able to get it done and I'm looking forward to the season. I think I drafted well, except every year I feel like I should have done better on defense. We'll see.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
On fantrax when I open up the players tab to see available players, is there anyway to see their stats without having to open up each individual players page? All I am seeing is draft related numbers listed along with the names.

EDIT - NVM I figured it out

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad