Vorobyov, Mikhail
Weal, Jordan
Willcox, Reece
Vasiliev, Valeri

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Gave consideration to Laberge, but Lindblom shining so brightly in such different environments post-draft can't be ignored.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Really tough between Lindblom and Laberge. I have a good feeling about Laberge though. There's more upside to his skill set even though I have little doubt Lindblom will be an NHL player at this point. The two are pretty much tied for me, but upside gets the tiebreak here.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Really tough between Lindblom and Laberge. I have a good feeling about Laberge though. There's more upside to his skill set even though I have little doubt Lindblom will be an NHL player at this point. The two are pretty much tied for me, but upside gets the tiebreak here.

I agree with this. I like Laberge's upside more, but im still very excited about Lindblom. Still excited about NAK as well

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Lindblom. His production in the league he's in is very promising. Honestly, he could have gone three spots higher in the rankings and I wouldn't have minded.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Had the exact same thought process.

Both are super promising but I think Laberge has a higher ceiling. He could be a top 6 winger. I think Lindblom is more of a middle 6 winger, and maybe he could even play on the top line of needed, but I don't think he'll be a fixture there.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Pretty much my thinking, Lindblom is safer, Laberge has more upside.
Both could be top six forwards in three years.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
watched Vorobyov's hilites and some extended game clips on his prospect profile page and came away very impressed... big strong talented player. strong skater, makes great passes, really intelligent playmaker and he can finish. looks like a stud to me.

Provorov, Vorobyov and Rubstov - The Russians are coming!

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
watched Vorobyov's hilites and some extended game clips on his prospect profile page and came away very impressed... big strong talented player. strong skater, makes great passes, really intelligent playmaker and he can finish. looks like a stud to me.

Link, please?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I say Lindblom mainly because he's actually played in Men's leagues (SHL and AHL) and has done very well in both. Not too many AHL games, but still, really like the look of him. I still would of put Lindblom over Myers.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Went with Laberge. Think he could potentially drive a line whereas I think Lindblom is going to be a really good complimentary player. I have both players in the same tier. I rank Laberge 7th and Lindblom 8th so it's a ceiling/floor debate. I went with the upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad