Fantasy: 2016-17 Fantasy Hockey Sign Up (registration closed)

Fresnel

Sep 24, 2015
1 year not with HF
div 3-4
regular season champion (my goalies all died for the post season run)

DangleSprong

DekesFromAmsterdam
Oct 24, 2013
PEI
I started the thread on this date last year, so why not again this year?

-How many years have you played fantasy hockey?
-What division do you think you should be in? (Division 1 is for the most experienced, and Division 4 is for the least experienced.)
-Were you in an HF Sharks league last season?
-If so, where did you finish?

1. 12+ Years
2. Division 1-3
3. Yes
4. 7th

Sorry i know this is kind of late but you can put me anywhere!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I got an email to join a Fantasy hockey league. Did that come from HF Boards or somewhere else? Not sure how many fantasy hockey leagues I want to join, and right now I much prefer we play on ESPN rather than Yahoo. I'm really unhappy with Yahoo at the moment, especially when it comes to their crappy app.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I got an email to join a Fantasy hockey league. Did that come from HF Boards or somewhere else? Not sure how many fantasy hockey leagues I want to join, and right now I much prefer we play on ESPN rather than Yahoo. I'm really unhappy with Yahoo at the moment, especially when it comes to their crappy app.

I think rangershark usually sends out a pm with a link to the league. I only use their site but it sucks that the people using the app are having a bad time.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think rangershark usually sends out a pm with a link to the league. I only use their site but it sucks that the people using the app are having a bad time.

It's more disappointment than anything with me. Last year it was a great app. This year they took away the landscape mode on the iPad and things are just too cluttered. I just downloaded the ESPN app and it already looks so much better.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
1. 12+ Years
2. Division 1-3
3. Yes
4. 7th

Sorry i know this is kind of late but you can put me anywhere!

It isn't too late. Registration has been slow this year for some reason.

Yeah, the Yahoo app is terrible. At least they finally added the league message board to their app.

I honestly prefer Fantrax for my fantasy leagues, but a lot of people haven't heard of that site.

DangleSprong

DekesFromAmsterdam
Oct 24, 2013
PEI

Yeah, the Yahoo app is terrible. At least they finally added the league message board to their app.

I honestly prefer Fantrax for my fantasy leagues, but a lot of people haven't heard of that site.

thanks rangersshark414

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Interested in playing if there is still room.

Been in div1 for the past couple years I believe. Not a big deal where I am though. I just wanna play coach.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'll sign up. I haven't played fantasy hockey in a very long time so I should probably go in the least experienced group. lol

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento

Is there any particular reason we don't switch over to ESPN or even Fantrax?

I appreciate you guys setting these leagues up and managing them, so I don't care to complain. But Yahoo is really really bad.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta

I appreciate you guys setting these leagues up and managing them, so I don't care to complain. But Yahoo is really really bad.

The ESPN website is good, but the app is terrible, I used it with my local pool last year.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

I wouldn't really mind using a different site next year if you want to change things.

mbahr

Jun 10, 2012
Boston, MA
Is it too late to sign up? Would like to join if possible.

1. 2 years now with NHL, done college hockey for 4
2. Division 3 or 4
3. No

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I think people are comfortable with Yahoo. If you guys want, I can make the leagues on Fantrax this year.

Hate to do this but I'm going to bow out, ended up going back in my league from last year for some redemption

No worries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad