Fantasy: 2016-17 Fantasy Hockey Sign Up (registration closed)

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Been doing fantasy hockey for just under 10 years, probably should be in D1 or D2, have not participated in an HF Sharks pool to date. Out of curiosity, approximately when will the drafts be taking place? Otherwise, looking forward to playing alongside fellow Sharks fans.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Been doing fantasy hockey for just under 10 years, probably should be in D1 or D2, have not participated in an HF Sharks pool to date. Out of curiosity, approximately when will the drafts be taking place? Otherwise, looking forward to playing alongside fellow Sharks fans.

Depending on who is in what division, the commissioner of your respective league will pick a date/time to try to fit the needs of as many league members as possible. Obviously, one time isn't going to work for everyone.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yea, the forum doesn't really seem as populated as it has been in years past. Hopefully there ends up being enough for 4 leagues.

Powinkle

Mar 25, 2016
Chico
I've played fantasy for one year.
D4
No.
In my league I placed 1st but half the league wasn't playing.

I promise I'm better at fantasy than I am at grammar.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Yea, the forum doesn't really seem as populated as it has been in years past. Hopefully there ends up being enough for 4 leagues.

It's also the offseason. I haven't posted in the Sharks forum that much during the summer. I expect a bit of an uptick in September, maybe even during the World Cup.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
20120619_wilson_draft.jpg

• I've played fantasy hockey at HfBoards since 2004. I helped create the fantasy board a decade ago by arguing for a place to put our all-time drafts (ATD) and other fantasy draft games.
  • Division 1 or 2.
  • I wasn't in the HFSharks league last year because I missed the sign ups by a couple of hours.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
I'm interested. Been playing fantasy hockey for seven years, played in D3 I believe last season. Pretty sure I finished somewhere in the bottom half of the standings. I'd love to play in D3 or D2 this season if there's room.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
12 teams per league work out perfectly because there are 22 scoring periods during the season, which means you face everyone exactly twice. If there are say, 10 teams, there will be unbalanced schedules.

smokedcheese

Sep 1, 2016
-How many years have you played fantasy hockey?
-What division do you think you should be in? (Division 1 is for the most experienced, and Division 4 is for the least experienced.)
-Were you in an HF Sharks league last season?
no
-If so, where did you finish?

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
I'm sure if Yahoo had Corsi or other "advanced" stats, the younger hipster crowd would jump on it :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad