GDT: 2016-01-06: Leafs at Ducks 10:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Ducks fans are mad at the refs??? Ducks are constantly trying to bully after the whistle. You expect to get away with that all night?

Yup.

We've got a beneficial call or two, but the majority of the penalties have been the Ducks beating themselves.

They can talk about Bernier slashing Perry all night long, but when you crosscheck a goalie like he did, you're going to get the gate. Totally undisciplined.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Am I the only one who's been smiling ear to ear for 5 min straight

Nope! :handclap::laugh:

I mean, seriously, this is awesome. I mean, I've been in a pretty dark place these last few weeks with how it seems parts of my life were completely unraveling. The last 2 or so days, I've slowly started to get partially out of that tailspin, and combining that with how great today has gone and this game... it's unspeakably awesome. Just ****ing grinning and bouncing so hard.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I love that were not stopping!
They are playing with the years of frustration we've been feeling. Relentless.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles

I mean, seriously, this is awesome. I mean, I've been in a pretty dark place these last few weeks with how it seems parts of my life were completely unraveling. The last 2 or so days, I've slowly started to get partially out of that tailspin, and combining that with how great today has gone and this game... it's unspeakably awesome. Just ****ing grinning and bouncing so hard.
Glad to see you're doing better.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009

Glad you're doing better bro. Nice to see both a Raps win and Leafs win tonight too

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

(hug)

sorry you've been blue.

Leafling

Oct 24, 2015
Seeing kadri try those dekes after a very long time!! He's having fun tonight I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad