2015 World Championships (5/1-5/17)

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
Bjorkstrand is the best player on the ice, both teams.

It was such an impressive game by Bjorkstrand, he just was snake bitten. He had maybe 3 clearcut breakaways, another partial breakaway, and that great scoring chance on the doorstep in the 1st period. He was the best offensive player on the ice by a good margin.

Johnny Jacket

Jun 17, 2014
It was such an impressive game by Bjorkstrand, he just was snake bitten. He had maybe 3 clearcut breakaways, another partial breakaway, and that great scoring chance on the doorstep in the 1st period. He was the best offensive player on the ice by a good margin.

He's Danish. He can't finnish?
We need more Fin's!

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Marko Dano played very Marko Dano-like game against Finland yesterday. Slovakia has great dancing home support in these games which unfortunately doesn't help much when your play book dates back to 1690's Holland. Happy period for the Dutch but still ääh...

Mike Reilly earlier didn't really stand out against Finland but it was his first professional game after all.

KlichkoBro*

Anisimov got 2 different injuries. He can't take face-offs cause of triceps damage and missed practice today.
Bob will play all remaining games.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Anisimov got 2 different injuries. He can't take face-offs cause of triceps damage and missed practice today.
Bob will play all remaining games.

He needs to shut it down for the summer and focus on reconditioning his body. Hes not doing himself any favors trying to rushv him self back into the game

Last edited:

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Savard, Dano, Arty, Morin, Bjorkstrand and Reilly still zero goals at this tournament. I guess the first goal today. It will be Bjorkstrand.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Blue Jackets and Penguins injured? Gosh. I for one am shocked. Shocked!

I think, this information is true.. In Anisimov - Kovalchuk line Kovi " dominating" ( dominating I mean sucks :laugh:) the face off dot, it means Arty's triceps is not 100% ok. But if injured Arty can play I expect that Tyutin also played with injury during this season because he denied invitation to play.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
A couple of years ago we had 4 players named Jensen at the WCH, two of them playing on the same line.

Well we had 3 Jensen's in this WC squad.

We can have Defenders Nicholas B. Jensen and Jesper "B" Jensen (both at this WC, the first had a middle name with B, then second doesn't as he was added a "B" to separate him from the other Jesper Jensen)
Then as forwards Nicklas Jensen (Vancouver/Utica and so in AHL playoffs) and Jesper Jensen (at WC).

Nicholas B. Jensen has a brother - Alexander B. Jensen (plays in the same club) who could play on the NT team when it only uses Euro-players.
Nicklas Jensen has a brother Markus Jensen (he is not close to the NT, yet, as he is 1996 born)
Jesper "B" Jensen and Jesper Jensen doesn't have siblings playing hockey.
Then we have a 1993 born defender Morten Jensen, who is quite promising and could very well end up as a NT player.

So it is possible that the NT could have two Jesper Jensen's and Nicholas+Nicklas Jensen then adding a 5'th Jensen eventually in the future?!
Jensen is after all the most common surname in Denmark :laugh:
There is actually a 1999 born Jesper B. Jensen and a 1997 born Nick B. Jensen (where the B. is their real middle name) - not top prospects - but could make for an awesome name confusion for commentators.

KlichkoBro*

Canada was amazing at the WHC and Savard didn't look out of place on the team.
CFRgkBDVIAAIQXw.jpg

KlichkoBro*

Or maybe he just said: "I feel sorry for you, man. You haven't deserved that"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad