Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v46)Reg Season Finale:@TB | Sun, Oct 4 | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Buehrle vs Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
We have to set a 25 man roster. I'm guessing the reasoning follows simliarly to why Buck and Pat hate the 40 man roster in September (blowing your entire bullpen on switching pitchers over and over again for no reason).

IMO, it is stupid to be able to have more than 25 guys for a playoff series (and I believe that we can injury sub if someone is hurt, we simply can't replace a guy because he is tired).

Nope.

Every series you can redo your whole 25-man, but you're stuck with the same players regardless for the duration.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hopefully things work out. For the first time in a while I'm completely missing a game. But I've got Raptors tickets and it's my only chance to watch some NBA basketball unless I spend hundreds to fly out to Toronto (or Portland, I guess)

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Nope.

Every series you can redo your whole 25-man, but you're stuck with the same players regardless for the duration.

My understanding is that if a player is injured, they can be replaced on the 25-man roster but the injured player has to sit out the next series as well. So, for example, if Tulo got injured in the ALDS, the Jays could add Pennington or Diaz (I think) to the 25-man roster as his replacement, but Tulo would be neligible to play in the ALCS. He could return to the 25-man roster for the WS.

mikebel111*

good IQ there Revere, it would be pretty amazing to pay this guy some money because he hits singles lol

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Revere must have got a late jump (or missed the sign).

There's no way he's ever thrown out by that much even if he gets a bad jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad