Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v42) Next: vs TB| Sat, Sept 26| 1pm ET/10am PT| Archer vs Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
R.A. Dickey back to form I see.

Please don't start this guy in the playoffs.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Dickey's been pretty good the entire 2nd half of the season, but 1 shaky inning and it's all "welp typical Dickey/he shouldn't start in the playoffs/be afraid/everyone panic"

This place sometimes.:shakehead

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Dickey's been pretty good the entire 2nd half of the season, but 1 shaky inning and it's all "welp typical Dickey/he shouldn't start in the playoffs/be afraid/everyone panic"

I said this is why I worry about Dickey in the playoffs. The knuckleball is unpredictable and it has nothign to do with Dickey himself.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010

The second half of the season won't help when R.A gives up 5 runs in the 1st inning of a playoff game because he can't throw a strike. I'd much rather take my chances with Estrada/Stroman...

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

Quality playoff starters don't give up 2 runs in the first inning. Estrada for example :sarcasm:

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
The second half of the season won't help when R.A gives up 5 runs in the 1st inning of a playoff game because he can't throw a strike. I'd much rather take my chances with Estrada/Stroman...

Pretty sure both of those guys are going to be in the playoff rotation regardless...it will basically come down to Dickey or Buehrle for the other spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad