Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v41) Next: vs NYY| Wed, Sept 23| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Nova vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
I've been reading some American writers about the Jays rotation and none of them have had Stroman as the #2 pitcher. They are nuts.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think the Jays can relax just a tad now. Not saying that they should take the Os and Rays for granted, just that now not every pitch is going to be do or die sorta thing.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I want to hear from Gregg Zaun about how the second best pitcher in the organization shouldn't start in the playoffs because of (insert asinine reasoning here).

******* idiot.

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm sick of people reaching for excuses not to play Stroman for this and for that. Look, no matter how safe you are with a pitcher, his arm can go at any time, or it might never go. We're going for the damn championship. Of course we should start our 2nd best starter. Anyone thinking otherwise is talking crazy-talk.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I think the Jays can relax just a tad now. Not saying that they should take the Os and Rays for granted, just that now not every pitch is going to be do or die sorta thing.

A well earned day off tomorrow.. Jays battled all series when their offense wasn't at their best .. Hopefully a day to digest this, recoup, and relax and they'll be able to take 2/3 from Tampa at home

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
"The amazing thing about Stroman is he's short and pitches so well"? :sarcasm:

lol Zaun, it's going to be tough for the Jays, no it's not moron, he's going to be in there 2nd right after Price, it's the easiest decision AA and Gibby will ever have to make

JaysCyYoung

Jan 1, 2009
York Region
Time is the Yankees biggest enemy right now. If they lose tomorrow night on our off night, then they'd be 4 games back with only 10 games remaining in the season.

If the Jays went .500 and finished at 92-70, they'd have to go 9-1 just to force a one game playoff in that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad