Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v40) Next: vs NYY| Tue, Sept 22| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Severino vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
1 hit in 12AB from the top four simply isn't good enough. Hope they come back and work to get the win tomorrow, or better yet the bottom picks them up and wins it. But really, 1 in 12 is simply terrible this time of year.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Betances has no tailing pitch. Even if that was straight, it would've been well outside. If it started in the zone, then I'd say "that's just a good pitch", but it didn't start even close to the zone.

He shoudlnt have taken the third pitch. you have him 2-0, that third pitch is the one you be looking to kill.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
EE was clearly sitting on a fastball again ... He had to gamble on it because it was such a hard pitch that was blown by him twice he had to gear up for it ... He gambled and lost

It happens.

Blown chance

And now Hutch is making the comeback harder (I don't like the decision to bring him in here)

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
EE was clearly sitting on a fastball again ... He had to gamble on it because it was such a hard pitch that was blown by him twice he had to gear up for it ... He gambled and lost

It happens.

Blown chance

And now Hutch is making the comeback harder (I don't like the decision to bring him in here)

I don't understand why he had to come in. It's not like Hutchison will be a factor in the playoffs. It's not like Tepera wasn't rested.

Puzzling.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
He shoudlnt have taken the third pitch. you have him 2-0, that third pitch is the one you be looking to kill.

Betances had thrown 10 balls in his previous 11 pitches. I think you have to give him the chance to walk in the tying run with the way he was pitching. Much better odds there than getting a hit if you swing.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Gibbons has no ****ing clue
If I see Hutchinson pitch again I'm done with this franchise. Guys the biggest pile of **** in the league and continues to get chances. Get rid of the ****ing loser

Bullpen is absolute trash

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I blame Gibby here. Hutch hasn't pitched in close to 3 weeks. You bring him out in a tough spot in an important game.

That was stupid, and so was playing Kawasaki, and keeping him in the last inning. Waste of an out. Why did they even bring him back this year? Surely they can find about 40 free agent infielders better. I don't care how popular he is.

Rant, rant, rabble, rabble. I'm mad, dangit!
Seriously, I am.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
There's a time and place to test a starter in the pen. 8th inning of a 1 run ballgame is not one of them. Uhg.

Tepera will get a ground ball here.

What...a..throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad