Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v40) Next: vs NYY| Tue, Sept 22| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Severino vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I remember right after the Jays made all of these moves, peeps were saying that no way the Jays will go 9-4 against the Yankees in the last 13 games. Well, with a win tomorrow they will be 9-4.

I was just praying for 8-5, so that would be a bonus!

I feel good about being able to hit Nova hard.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Bottom of the order against a killer Miller in the 9th. Will be over fast.

since when is 5,6, 7 the bottom of the order?

and we have a glut of pinch hitters on the bench. Colabello, Martin. Pillar and Goins won't be hitting.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
EE was clearly sitting on a fastball again ... He had to gamble on it because it was such a hard pitch that was blown by him twice he had to gear up for it ... He gambled and lost

It happens.

Blown chance

And now Hutch is making the comeback harder (I don't like the decision to bring him in here)

Yeah, seems like wishful thinking on Gibbons' part. The guy hasn't pitched for many days and you bring him in to pitch in the 9th to preserve the 1 run deficit? Makes no sense at all. Not like you could say, "we want to test him to see what he's made of...." Hutch is cold as ice and his confidence was broken weeks ago; it's definitely not a good situation to bring him in. If Gibbons' wants to slowly break him in, maybe you warm him up when the game is out of hand for either team. It's like giving up on the game.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Smoak, Martin and Cola. Have a chance against Miller with 3 guys that can hit it out.

Just gotta lay off the slider slow and in.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Gibbons, you moron!!

I never know when I'm doing it right...

If the reliever get out of the inning without giving a run, Gibby is a genius.
If the reliever gives up a couple of runs, or a critical one run, then Gibby is trash.
That's how the formula works. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad