Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v36) Next: @ NYY| Sat, Sept 12 Game 2| Right now | STROMAN vs Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota

:facepalm:

**** you, Pillar.

It sucks because Tulo was finally starting to get a feel for the ball. Over his first month it seemed like he either hit a HR or struck out, but over the past 2 weeks or so he has been swinging really well.

The good news is that with Goins, Pennington, and Kawasaki the defense should not miss a beat but the batting order took a major hit with this news.

Any word on how long Tulo would be out, if at all?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
It sucks because Tulo was finally starting to get a feel for the ball. Over his first month it seemed like he either hit a HR or struck out, but over the past 2 weeks or so he has been swinging really well.

The good news is that with Goins, Pennington, and Kawasaki the defense should not miss a beat but the batting order took a major hit with this news.

Any word on how long Tulo would be out, if at all?

1 of these things is not like the others

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I always thought the first person who calls for the ball is responsible. I don't know if Tulo called it or not; I missed the first game.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
If so, someone forgot to tell TSN. The first game was on FOX Baseball, so maybe that's what you're thinking?

Tarp off. Game will probably restart soon.

No I could've sworn someone posted something a while back saying the Sept 13th game was going to be the SNB game. Clearly I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad