Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v14) Next: vs Phi | Tue, July 28 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Morgan vs Doubront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
as much as Colabello out there frustrates me, whenever I get really annoyed I remember this and think "it could always be worse"

Give Colabello more games in the OF and he'll get there. He is the worst defensive OF I've ever seen play (there may be worse over history but since I've been watching, he is the worst). And we should count our lucky stars we don't have that green monster like Fenway.

It's laughable how bad he is. A 20 runner, with a 20 arm that has the accuracy of a elementary kid and the worst defensive instincts to the point where he can't even catch routine balls.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Yeah, Buck, could you repeat that? If I didn't know any better I'd swear you just said "nice play by Reyes."

EDIT: Buck Loves Burns because he swings the bat? Srsly? You know who else loves to swing the bat? Arencibia. You love him too, Buck?

This is for those who didn't have the joy of experiencing the J.P. Arencibia era in Toronto.

JP-ARENCIBIA.gif

It basically sums up his time as a Blue Jay

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
doubront still in? Thought they were killing time with the butler walk so the pen was ready.

Cross my fingers he can get out of this.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Hendriks pitching in a game since forever! I don't understand why he is the long man while Tepera isn't and he is being used in high leverage innings instead.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
AA will have to make a trade within the next 6 days. Doubront should not throw another pitch in a Blue Jay uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad