Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v14) Next: vs Phi | Tue, July 28 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Morgan vs Doubront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
and that costs them a run.

I don't even think that should have been an error on Donaldson, that was a very catchable ball.

huh? The ball hit the dirt did it not? That's always an throwing error.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Seriously, did Smoak look at Gibbons the wrong way or something? Why is Gibbons so ****ing hellbent on NOT playing Smoak whenever he can? It's almost unreal how much he's been shafted this year for PT despite being better than ****ing Colabello.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
He's played 1077 games at SS and 98 at 3B with 0 games prior to this year in the outfield. But the Red Sox put him in the outfield. They are as much to blame as Hanley's fielding.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Yeah, Buck, could you repeat that? If I didn't know any better I'd swear you just said "nice play by Reyes."

EDIT: Buck Loves Burns because he swings the bat? Srsly? You know who else loves to swing the bat? Arencibia. You love him too, Buck?

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
He's played 1077 games at SS and 98 at 3B with 0 games prior to this year in the outfield. But the Red Sox put him in the outfield. They are as much to blame as Hanley's fielding.

He was pretty terrible at SS, but man he is one of the worst outfielders I've ever seen. This is coming from a guy who has had to experience Eric Thames, Chris Colabello, and Juan Rivera roaming the outfield.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Does Wendelstat know that Bob Melvin doesn't work for the Blue Jays? Is he allowed to do that when it's not a Toronto player/manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia