OT: 2015 Toronto Blue Jays (and general MLB) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
man this team is SO deadly up and down the line-up. Anyone is a danger to hit one.
I remember not even 2 years ago when the bottom of our line-up was pitiful, could barely get on base and the only time they got hits were probably from HR's.

This team is just SO dynamically better.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah. Did you hear that stat about the team record with Goins in the lineup?

I still want Travis next year, but I'm not desperate anymore. Goins is awesome.
I love Goins but I think the 2 are at the very least even defensively (I still prefer Travis though) and Travis is clearly better at the plate. Also we have to consider a very large chunk of that record with Goins in the lineup has been post deadline, so it is skewed some because of that.

Next year I want An infield of Donaldson, Tulo, Travis & Edwin with Goins as the backup middle infielder (I also think he could play 3B if needed) and Smoak as the backup 1st baseman.

In the outfield I'd like to run with Revere, Pillar, Saunders with Bautista as the 4th outfielder and regular DH

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Nice. Lamborghini Gallardo out of the game. New pitcher has thrown 5 straight balls.

EDIT: Double steal! Second and third, one out, Edwin at the plate. Full count.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Oh my god. Seventh inning, Tulowitzki up with the sacs drunk and one out. GIDP. Come on, man! You were the hero on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad