HF Habs: 2015 Ticket Exchange Thread

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Looks like the previous one hit the post limit and was close without a new one starting up, so... here is a new one!

The rules for selling or advertising your tickets on this board are as follows:

1) Clearly state the amount of tickets, type of tickets, seating etc.

2) Every post advertising tickets MUST have the original ticket price included in the post. NO markups are allowed.

3) Any post which lacks a price or fails to list the correct original ticket price will be deleted. Repeat offenses will result in infractions and threadbans.

4) Please do not repeat/spam your listing.

Please also be cognizant of the Site Rule concerning advertising:

5) Advertising: Posting or private messaging to sell, buy, or trade products or services, links to auctions, affiliate links, links to promote personal or commercial websites, blogs, personal YT channels, other forums and so forth is not allowed anywhere without explicit permission. Abuse of the PM system is based on member complaints. The only exception is moderator approved ticket exchange threads. If you have a website or business, you may include the link to your site in your signature ONLY. Signatures are only provided to Sponsors and Staff. Links to other forums or to incentive-based promotions may NOT be included in signatures. Unsolicited advertising may result in a permanent ban and your site being blacklisted. While we encourage posters to cite sources and articles with links to websites, they are not to be posted by members with a vested interest in bringing traffic to those sites. In other words, if you work for a site (paid or not), do not post links to its articles. Photos and photo galleries are not subject to this restriction. If you wish to advertise on HFBoards or Hockey's Future please contact [email protected].
Sites that do not have forums are advised to check out our Partners program. There is a link for it in the bottom navigation bar.

TheCanasianfrasian

Aug 18, 2006
Montreal
Got 4 tix in row for friday's game.

Whites row FF 332

selling at face value 159 + 11$(admin fees) per ticket.

1st come 1st serve i expect them to go very fast.

they are hard tickets.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
I am selling a ticket to game 1 and also game 2
I paid $292 + $11 fee's = $303 or best offer.
The tickets are electronic so I can email them to you. Habs shoot twice is this zone.

Game 1
Section 116 Row C Seat 7

Game 2
Section 116 Row W Seat 27

Last edited:

VenomZeus

Sep 5, 2007
I have:

Game 1 (Habs-Lightning)

Red Section: 122 Row M - Red B Corners (2 tickets side by side, aisle seats)

After fees I paid $611. Looking for the same. They are e-tickets. Can email them right away after payment. I'm willing to take a bit less than what I paid. Let me know!

*** Sold

Last edited:

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
Montreal vs tampa bay - round 2 - game 2

3 Paper Tickets
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 @ 6pm
Level: White
Section: 324
Row: EE
Seats: 4, 5 & 6
160$ / each --> (149$+11$ + shipping fees)

I can meet you nearby any metro station.

EDIT: SOLD!

Last edited:

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
2 tickets for GAME 2

Sunday 6:00 pm

Section 321 A, aisle seats, Habs attack 2x

Selling at 280$/pair (347$ value on canadiens.com)

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
2 tickets for GAME 2

Sunday 6:00 pm

Section 321 A, aisle seats, Habs attack 2x

Selling at 280$/pair (347$ value on canadiens.com)

PM me if interested.
Still available, best deal you could get. I can also send you the tickets by e-mail since they are my season tickets. Trusted seller in this forum, been selling a lot of tickets to mods in here.

FranksterQc

Nov 17, 2010
Tickets for tonight Desjardins zone

2 pair of tickets for tonight's game Desjardins zone (all food and soft drinks included etc)

One pair is section 211 row E price 730$

The other is section 207 row B price 585$

This is face value. I can email them once payment is made.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad