OT: 2015 Redskins Part VII: Driving the NFC LEast Clowncar Into the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
That was a poor decision, Garcon was in double coverage.

Was a reasonable decision. Great defensive play. Only one goat on that series. Any other receiver gets in the end zone. DJax could have dived, could have extended the right hand, or could have lowered his shoulder.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Its amazing how skinny/slight Jackson is. He has arms as thick as my 8 year old daughters.

*edit*

Having spelling issues thanks to good luck tequila shots.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
A-A-Ron has happy feet. Missing open receivers because his line has him paranoid. Thats great now, but it won't last, probably. Skins need a TD soon.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
need to take it down and score before switching sides and losing the wind

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Way to go prima donna, your relaxed entry into the end zone cost us.

True. But also, jeez, first and goal on the half-yard line? Don't we have a runner or receiver who can just jump over the damn pile? Or couldnt we just run 3 QB sneaks in a row? I dont know, that series was just a total ****show. Alfred Morris, at least lately, doesnt seem to have much burst or confidence or power as he takes those first two steps to the hole

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
True. But also, jeez, first and goal on the half-yard line? Don't we have a runner or receiver who can just jump over the damn pile? Or couldnt we just run 3 QB sneaks in a row? I dont know, that series was just a total ****show. Alfred Morris, at least lately, doesnt seem to have much burst or confidence or power as he takes those first two steps to the hole

I think the skins were going with a QB draw before the delay of game penalty. Sure looked that way

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Don't want Barry to get too comfortable with the 4-man rush. Roger's had time on that throw (and an open receiver) and while we do get some sacks were not the type of team to get consistent pass rush pressure, especially late in the game.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
He Long injury could be costly. I want nothing to do with LeRoebus at guard.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I don't get the Superman vs Batman plot. And I don't like Ben Affleck as Batman. Should of brought back Michael Keaton. :sarcasm:

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We must lead the league in special teams penalties. You'd think we would get more yards in the process.

bobbybobcat11

Feb 11, 2010
I don't get the Superman vs Batman plot. And I don't like Ben Affleck as Batman. Should of brought back Michael Keaton. :sarcasm:

Batman saw the collateral damage done by Superman in Man vs. Steel. Wasn't happy. Became his own rich vigilante with a hatred of Alien Superman guy. They're not friends. Lex Luthor comes in and is a dick to everyone, and Batman and Superman (and Wonder Woman?) grudgingly team up to stop him. Or that's what I've gotten from the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad