OT: 2015 Redskins Part V: Code Burgundy (3-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
ball so underthrown, Crowder almost bent over backwards making an amazing catch

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Some give a **** displayed. Encouraging, to a point.

And Cousins is quick. He needs to use his legs more scrambling. Be his own check down.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Who gives a **** at this point? It was a big play and went for a 1st down. Jesus.

I do. It was a crap throw. Again. And a great catch that will probably be buried in all the other junk from this game.

Relax. It's just a game.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I do. It was a crap throw. Again. And a great catch that will probably be buried in all the other junk from this game.

Relax. It's just a game.

The guy that *****es about one of the few positive plays in this game is telling me to relax? Makes sense.

Surprised you weren't critical of Cousins TD run. Like he didn't sell the hand off to the RB good enough.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Who gives a **** at this point? It was a big play and went for a 1st down. Jesus.

Redskins fans who'd like to see the QB make basic throws and prove he's developing in any sense of the word are the first people who come to mind on the "who gives a ****" list. Probably followed closely (or in no particular order) by the coaching staff, front office, and his teammates. Just a thought.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The guy that *****es about one of the few positive plays in this game is telling me to relax? Makes sense.

Surprised you weren't critical of Cousins TD run. Like he didn't sell the hand off to the RB good enough.

He wants to see the QB not suck ass. Forgive him for his trespasses, kind sir. It is an unreasonable request and he apologizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Redskins fans who'd like to see the QB make basic throws and prove he's developing in any sense of the word are the first people who come to mind on the "who gives a ****" list. Probably followed closely (or in no particular order) by the coaching staff, front office, and his teammates. Just a thought.

With the team down 24, and neither side of the ball able to do anything positive, I doubt very much I am the only person, whether as a fan or on the team, who could give a **** that Cousins 1st down throw was low and behind Crowder. Just a thought.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
With the team down 24, and neither side of the ball able to do anything positive, I doubt very much I am the only person, whether as a fan or on the team, who could give a **** that Cousins 1st down throw was low and behind Crowder. Just a thought.

I think you're actually probably wrong. At this juncture, evaluating players are is more realistic (and important, perhaps) than trying to win the game. Also, the QB may be part of the reason they're down 24, no?

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
And for the record, that was another awful throw. Roberts doesn't have a defender within 5 yards of him and he launches it high.

You clearly hate Kirk. He's not THE problem. This team has many many issues.

This is a stupid, gutless performance that points to bad administration.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ok, everyone chill out. That's not an offhanded suggestion, it's a mod warning. This is a Redskins thread. Talk about the Redskins, GOOD OR BAD, not about each other.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I think you're actually probably wrong. At this juncture, evaluating players are is more realistic (and important, perhaps) than trying to win the game. Also, the QB may be part of the reason they're down 24, no?

I just said you were right. Cousins is the lone reason the Skins are down 24-7. He is inaccurate and cannot block edge rushers on offense. He also cannot generate a pass rush, shed blockers and make tackles on defense. I know its Homecoming weekend, but who does Cousins think he is trying to play both ways? Sammy Baugh? :laugh:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Like I said not long ago, at least there are teams in worse shape. Houston is getting clobbered by Miami. Texans were supposed to have one of the better defenses in the league.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
You clearly hate Kirk. He's not THE problem. This team has many many issues.

This is a stupid, gutless performance that points to bad administration.

Where did I say he's THE problem? I said he's probably part of the problem. Do you disagree with that?

I just said you were right. Cousins is the lone reason the Skins are down 24-7. He is inaccurate and cannot block edge rushers on offense. He also cannot generate a pass rush, shed blockers and make tackles on defense. I know its Homecoming weekend, but who does Cousins think he is trying to play both ways? Sammy Baugh? :laugh:

Keep on reading what you want, my man. I said he's probably part of the problem, which he is. Hitting open receivers when you have a clean pocket is a minimum requirement of playing QB in the NFL, right, coach? He can't do it with any type of consistency. I've also laid plenty of blame for this tire fire on Gruden and his garbage offensive schemes and design. I'm not sure why you take exception to that.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
At what point are we going to revise that play where we recurrently get offensive PI called? Really getting sick of McShay. He was hailed as some type of boy wonder (not sure by whom, perhaps the Skins' PR department?) but he's clearly not ready.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Cousins' accuracy is a huge issue, no denying that. The pass to Roberts was a prime example. Yeah it was catchable but unnecessary to make a mediocre receiver like AR catch that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad