Proposal: 2015 Offseason Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part VII | Dominoes Everywhere! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Continue..

Last posts:

Draft day>>>trade deadline

Bergeron for our 2 firsts, Dallas second and next years second and Zack Smith.

We get... Cup. Bergeron is way better the ROR.

Not gonna happen but I can dream.

Didn't Boston fall out of the race once Hamilton was regular on their top pairing and Seidenberg out? I might be drawing false conclusions there but given that, he may not be as good as Denis Seidenberg currently and I certainly don't see old T blades as a legit top pairing guy either.

He's got time to get better, but I don't see this guy ever being good enough in one area to be a top guy on a good team. He's big and skates well but he's not physical enough or talented enough with the puck imo. Just my opinion, take it for what it is.

I'm ok keeping Smith around. Greening is the only one left now who REALLY needs to go. Neil and Phillips are in their last seasons with the club and probably in the NHL.

It would be nice if the team could trade Cowen but I don't expect this. I expect they will trade Gryba which, for a budget conscious team, really doesn't make much sense. Other than the fact that he's probably easier to trade. But really, Gryba's a useful bottom pairing defender with size who costs very little.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Threaten St Louis with an offer sheet unless they trade Tarasenko to us for both 2nds and the #18.

Theres gotta be a number that makes them actually give him up if Hamilton was let go for a very poor return.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Will the league let Boston bring 3 guys up on the stage at once? That might be fun.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Threaten St Louis with an offer sheet unless they trade Tarasenko to us for both 2nds and the #18.

Theres gotta be a number that makes them actually give him up if Hamilton was let go for a very poor return.

Take a look at the Bruins generalfanager page.

If Hamilton is getting 5-6 million, there's no way they could have re-signed him without moving multiple players for picks. I'm surprised there wasn't more speculation, or that they weren't more proactive trying to make a move earlier on.

The Blues have more than enough space for Tarasenko. If a team wants Tarasenko, I think the number that would make the Blues consider passing would be 10+ million a year.

Tarasenko is a player who was top 5 in his draft year and fell because of politics. If they have to, the Blues should have no fear about him on a long term 5-8 million dollar contract. He's had two straight years of big goal scoring.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
lucic is declining and has one year on his deal though then ufa. Hamilton is an RFA and just had a break our season

Lucic more valuable then spezza is a maybe. Lucic is bad defensively and worse offensively

Lucic is still every GM's wetdream despite all that

He had a rough few years but he's still very much in his prime while Spezza was at the end of it AND had the NTC

Also LA has been after a big LW forever, this was their chance and they took it

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
would love if murray can dump some more contracts to make room for Prince and Wideman. Weird stuff today. Looks like anything is possible

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Boston just gutted their team, but they have what it might take to get #3 OA now. Oh boy.

buckle-up-safety-program.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad