2015 nhl redraft

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
A very good draft, but still early since many are starting to breakout and you do not know where they really will land. If Rantanen keeps this up, he will be number 1. But as of now McDavid is number 1, with a solid but not huge margin, i think it is fairly even among the top 4 or so (McDavid, Rantanen, Eichel,Marner). But it do not stop with them, even if you do not count in these 4, it would still be a good draft.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
A very good draft, but still early since many are starting to breakout and you do not know where they really will land. If Rantanen keeps this up, he will be number 1. But as of now McDavid is number 1, with a solid but not huge margin, i think it is fairly even among the top 4 or so (McDavid, Rantanen, Eichel,Marner). But it do not stop with them, even if you do not count in these 4, it would still be a good draft.
No, it is a gigantic margin that he is ahead.

If you are seriously saying it isn't, I honest;y have zero clue how

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
No, it is a gigantic margin that he is ahead.

If you are seriously saying it isn't, I honest;y have zero clue how

Maybe because he has been underwhelming internationally and in the sc playoff and is as of this moment behind Rantanen in the scoring league, so i found it fanboyism to say gigantic margin. He is ahead but not with a gigantic margin. If rantanen keeps this up this and next season he is ahead.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Maybe because he has been underwhelming internationally and in the sc playoff and is as of this moment behind Rantanen in the scoring league, so i found it fanboyism to say gigantic margin. He is ahead but not with a gigantic margin. If rantanen keeps this up this and next season he is ahead.
McDavid has 2 Art Ross, 2 Lindsey's, and a Hart. He is ahead by a gigantic margin.

Rantanen is great, but you put him on the Oilers and he's not near the points he has.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Updated top 20ish
1)/EDM McDavid
2)/BUF Eichel
3)/ARI Aho
4)/TML Marner
5)/CAR Barzal
6)/NJD Chabot
7)/PHI Rantanen
8)/CBJ Werenski
9)/SJS Meier
10)/COL Boeser
11)/FLR Provorov
12)/DAL Connor
13)/BOS Hanifin
14)/BOS Konecny
15)/BOS Debrusk
16)/NYI Strome
17)/WPG Kaprizov
18)/OTT White
19)/ DET Dunn
20)/ MIN Cirelli
21/OTT Dermott

Reactions: Mitts888

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
26 points in 30 games (71 point pace) since this post was made. He didn't keep it up.

McDavid has 40 points in 27 games (122 point pace) since this post.

This used to happen with Crosby. Someone would have a great 40-60 games and people would start comparing him to Crosby. A lot of players are capable of that great 40-60 games but what separates McDavid from the rest is that he does it all season, every season. He doesn't need to win the Art Ross every season to be considered the best because even if he doesn't win, he's almost a lock to be in the the top 5 year after year.

Last edited:

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon
Updated top 20ish
1)/EDM McDavid
2)/BUF Eichel
3)/ARI Aho
4)/TML Marner
5)/CAR Barzal
6)/NJD Chabot
7)/PHI Rantanen
8)/CBJ Werenski
9)/SJS Meier
10)/COL Boeser
11)/FLR Provorov
12)/DAL Connor
13)/BOS Hanifin
14)/BOS Konecny
15)/BOS Debrusk
16)/NYI Strome
17)/WPG Kaprizov
18)/OTT White
19)/ DET Dunn
20)/ MIN Cirelli
21/OTT Dermott

I'd move Aho to 2nd, Eichel/Marner/Rantanen are interchangeable for 3,4,5 and as of now I'd probably put Kaprizov to 21.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Updated top 20ish
1)/EDM McDavid
2)/BUF Eichel
3)/ARI Aho
4)/TML Marner
5)/CAR Barzal
6)/NJD Chabot
7)/PHI Rantanen
8)/CBJ Werenski
9)/SJS Meier
10)/COL Boeser
11)/FLR Provorov
12)/DAL Connor
13)/BOS Hanifin
14)/BOS Konecny
15)/BOS Debrusk
16)/NYI Strome
17)/WPG Kaprizov
18)/OTT White
19)/ DET Dunn
20)/ MIN Cirelli
21/OTT Dermott
One has over 30 points more than the other.
Other wise a decent list, I'd say Marner, Aho, Eichel, Rantanen and Chabot are pretty much neck and neck

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012

Guess he's not ahead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad