2015 NHL Re-Draft #17

Who would you picked 16th overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeonTheKing

Aug 8, 2016

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Carlo with more votes than Dunn seems ignorant.

Also good for Timo Meier having a decent year. I didn't notice. Might end up doing alright.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
On what grounds? Nuti is better now and looks to have plenty of upside left.
They are pretty much even now, both underrated #2 dmen. Dermott absolutely murdered sheltered minutes like a pro playing peewee, while Nutivaara was also rather impressive in his tougher but still somewhat sheltered minutes. Nutivaara probably will be better offensively moving forward and Dermott defensively IMO. Two super underrated players.

Reactions: major major

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Fischer. The only reason roslovic is winning is jets homers.

Several guys have proven much more in the NHL and Roslovic has done nothing to show that he has more “potential”

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Kaprizov should have went like minimum 2 polls ago, possibly more. It's dumb he's not even in the poll yet, you don't get an accurate result by having a guy win by a landslide the first poll he gets added to.

turkeyslurpees

Aug 26, 2018
Detroit
Kaprizov should have went like minimum 2 polls ago, possibly more. It's dumb he's not even in the poll yet, you don't get an accurate result by having a guy win by a landslide the first poll he gets added to.
Yeah that's a glaring omission. I have a feeling he'll be taking the next poll by quite a big margin.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Fischer. The only reason roslovic is winning is jets homers.

Several guys have proven much more in the NHL and Roslovic has done nothing to show that he has more “potential”

I'll admit I haven't noticed Fischer yet.

But Roslovic is an all-around gem. He doesn't have one star skill that makes you think he'll score 60 points, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does score at that rate given how well-rounded his skillset is.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
both were pretty sheltered, but Dermott had much better results offensively and defensively
Uhhh, no he did not.

Both players scored at a very similar pace and Dunn did it over a larger sample size while playing the end of the season on the Blues second pairing getting tougher minutes. Dunn also had a better AHL career.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Uhhh, no he did not. Both players scored at a very similar pace and Dunn did it playing the end of the season on the Blues second pairing getting tougher minutes. Dunn also had a better AHL career.
upload_2018-8-31_13-51-40.png

uh no. Dermott was much more productive, better possession, better penalty differential, better gf%, and better xgf%. Both were very sheltered and had the same TOI, although Dermott had tougher zone starts and inferior linemates and Dunn had slightly tougher QoC

Reactions: 7even

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3