NHL_-_2001_Draft_Florida.JPG

2015_NHL_Draft.png

1297689143541_ORIGINAL.jpg

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Think it's gonna be Rantanen. Kinda want him but there's always the finnish factor that they'll never live up to there offensive hype and just become solid defensive pass first player

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
happy with: rantanen, zacha, meier

ok with: werenski, konecny, crouse

disappointed with: merkley, connor, barzal

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
ottawa now has the 18th and 21st plus two second rounders.

package 11th for 18 + 21 + 42

draft two goal scorers and a great prospect at 42.

think merkley, Sprong, Boeser, Bracco, Dergachev, Siegenthaler,

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
well i'm also thinking it could add value to a trade?

like one of the firsts could be in a kessel/oshie deal and we keep the other.

Catsfan7

Jun 6, 2011
Coral Springs, FL
Just gonna bring this over from the other thread, regarding a tweet I made o few days ago:

Ok so I have an idea for something cool that we can do (for those going to the draft). I tweeted this yesterday, and I know some of you follow me and some of you are not into social media at all so I thought I'd share this in here:
If the Coyotes stay in the first round, whether it be at 3, 7, 8 , 10, or wherever, when Maloney and his staff are walking to the podium we should give them a standing ovation as a show of support for their franchise.

Here's the tweet, if you are on twitter please retweet so we can really do something cool and special for those fans. (Mods if I'm not allowed to share the tweet I apologize and won't be offended if you delete it out of the post).
https://twitter.com/EthanG0515/statu...95508963360768

We haven't had the same type of situation that they're going through and let's hope it NEVER comes anywhere close to that but we know the pain of uncertainty and having to deal with the insults that come with being a fan of a southern market team which has had its struggles.

Everyone talks about what is gonna be taken from them (picks in a trade, players and prospects in a trade, the team itself) let's talk about something WE can give back to them for once.

If you don't like the idea that's perfectly fine as well, I just feel like it's something we can relate to/understand in at least some capacity.

I'll definitely be there and hope to maybe meet a few of you, but hope you guys can get behind something like this

Jan 19, 2006
It seems that whoever is available of Rantanen, Connor, Meier or Konecky at #11 makes the most sense based on what the Panthers need (i.e. a complementary 1st line scoring winger).

Which of course means it will be none of them.

Reactions: TheKingPin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad