OT: 2015 NFL Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
What royally pisses me off about that is how hypocritical they are about "wasteful spending." $1.2B for a stadium and yet, there's no money for new highways, snow plows, and salt spreaders.

Politics and hypocritical? :laugh: Comes natural.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
if there is any cosmic justice it will be Packers vs. Colts and Luck will get his ring.

but there's not so who knows.

Anyone but the Patriots and please don't let any controversial calls decide any more games. I know it's a lot to ask but please let the teams decide the games.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
if there is any cosmic justice it will be Packers vs. Colts and Luck will get his ring.

but there's not so who knows.

Anyone but the Patriots and please don't let any controversial calls decide any more games. I know it's a lot to ask but please let the teams decide the games.

Incoming two controversial calls.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This game has all the makings of a big Seattle comeback.

When do they ever do that? Other than the Atlanta playoff game where they STILL lost in the end. They're just not equipped to do it especially with the FBS WR's they have. Jermaine Kearse should probably be a #3 on a good team, he's the #1 on this team. Same with Doug Baldwin. Either way those guys and their TE's aren't exactly keeping coordinators up at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad