GDT: 2015 Memorial Cup Thread- Final starts at 7:00pm EST

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Time for this great tournament yet again! Habs have 2 prospects in that tournament, Michael McCarron for the Oshawa Generals and Zach Fucale from the Québec Remparts. Here are the others interesting players playing in that tournament as far as the upcoming draft is concerned.

QUÉBEC
88-Dmytro Timashov - LW
21-Vladimir Tkachev - LW
30-Callum Booth - G

RIMOUSKI
79-Samuel Laberge - LW
24-Simon Bourque - D
22-Tyler Boland - C

KELOWNA
10-Nick Merkley - RW
21-Devante Stephens - D
28-Joe Gatenby - D
15-Tomas Soustal - C

OSHAWA
58-Mitchell Vande Sompel - D
22-Anthony Cirelli - C
37-Stephen Desrocher - D
89-Sam Harding - C

There are others obviously.....but I just don't believe any others are relevant at this point.

As far as where to Watch the game...well again...that's TVA and Sportsnet job. Unfortunately. No Stéphane Leroux is just plain stupid.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
At least, TVA has Alain Chainey, ex-NHL scout. That's the great part of it.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
I want an all-Quebec final.

As a Q fan...same here. Yet, as a Habs fan....I want a....Oshawa vs Rimouski fan. Because I want McCarron to show what he can do. And I don't want to see Fucale being exposed too much....;)

Yet, I would think that we should probalby expect a Gens-Rockets finals. Rockets for their pure talent. Gens for their physicality and teamwork. Tough last series for both Québec teams.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I know people want a Quebec team in the final, but it's going to be Kelowna and Oshawa. They're the best teams in my estimation, especially Kelowna.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Rogers already got rid of their voice over guy for hockey intros, lol. I guess the ridicule on twitter was noticed.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Etchegary is not exactly what you would call a looker. If he has some physical ailment, I apologize.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad