GDT: 2015 London Rookie Tournament

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
Why is that all tournament the Pens struggle getting the puck through the neutral zone while the other teams appear to be moving the puck through the neutral zone at will?

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
So people think that this tournament reflects well on Pouliot or simply doesn't matter?

Because a cross-check to the face isn't a good kind of dirty for me.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I agree about Jarry. For a guy that's 6'2" he doesn't cover much of the net. He's also too deep always. That'd seem easy to fix but it's been the case with him for years.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Would be great for our soft blueline if he could add that feistiness to his game at the NHL level.

He was doing it in spurts last season. He has been pretty nasty since his last season with the Hawks.

He's got a real mean streak, but he has to learn how to bring that edge every game like Letang.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So people think that this tournament reflects well on Pouliot or simply doesn't matter?

Doesn't really matter. You'd like to see him dominating but he looks like he's just getting through the tournament, not an amazing thing to see but the preseason is the big thing. I'm convinced that he's going to have an under the radar dirty streak for years in the NHL.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

Reflects well? What are you on about? That's part of hockey.

Pens don't need any Lady Byng candidates on their blueline this season.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Reflects well? What are you on about? That's part of hockey.

Pens don't need any Lady Byng candidates on their blueline this season.

He's just preemptively establishing his own personal whipping boy for the season.

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
Doesn't really matter. You'd like to see him dominating but he looks like he's just getting through the tournament, not an amazing thing to see but the preseason is the big thing. I'm convinced that he's going to have an under the radar dirty streak for years in the NHL.

Cross checks to the face aren't really under the radar dirty. That's just straight up obvious dirty.

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
He's just preemptively establishing his own personal whipping boy for the season.

You shouldn't assume things.

With the Pens current defense (presumably with Lovejoy and Scuderi), I am pretty sure that I don't need Pouliot as a whipping boy.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00