GDT: 2015 London Rookie Tournament

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I couldn't disagree more with your comment. There is no way it takes Sprong 3 years to reach the NHL. No way no how. Unless something unforeseen happens he will be in the NHL next season.

No sir.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Damn, every time I see Jarry, it seems he makes himself as small as possible in the net.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Without Sheary and Rust too.

Sheary aswell, no?

Yeah, Dea, Sheary, Rust and Simon are the most talented forwards apart from Sprong, Wilson and Sundqvist so it shouldn't be too surprising that there's not much going on offensively.

Ya good call fellas.

Pens are missing most of their speed and skill guys. Sprong is the only real speed/skill guy for them on the ice, but at least he picked this game to show off his talent.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
I don't think he will be a very good goalie in the NHL, we will see. Said the same thing about BB but he made the NHL.

I'm also very skeptical but we could also be wrong. I remember reading an interview with Murray where he said that the biggest difference between the juniors and the pros is that almost everyone can snipe corners with ease so you won't get away with making yourself small or staying too deep in your net anymore. That's the first thing he noticed and he obviously managed to rid himself of these bad habits quickly. Maybe Jarry has a similar learning experience and can adapt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad