Prospect Info: 2015 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew75

Sep 5, 2005
There were also 4 American forwards taken ahead of Saad in his draft year(one of them was Biggs). Bracco's got some question marks because of his size, but everyone knows he's got crazy skills. If he overcomes his size, he's a gem.

Not worried about his size. Height is the most overrated stat there is - all it does is provide a larger frame to add weight to.

Bracco is the same height as Tie Domi, and if he can reach 190 - 200lbs while staying agile, he's going to have top line potential.

Nylanders Flow

Jun 29, 2014
Love Brown but I went with the Goat. He's a lock to make the NHL imo, obviously has none of the offence of the first 3 guys, but Babs is gonna love him when he's shutting down opposing centers.

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
After the year he had, I really don't think you can vote against Brown in this spot. Not that others don't have similar/better potential, but you could see the talent/hard working player he is and he had the results to show.

So Brown, then Johnson/Percy/Bracco/Dermott should all be close for the next few polls.

Edit: Gauthier is probably in that group too. I'm going to make the prediction Finn rejoins that group by the end of next year as one of our top defense prospects.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jeremy Bracco.

This kid is easily the 4th best. This kid has so much damn potential.

If he was an inch taller he would have gone in the middle of the first round if not higher.

He's put up better numbers than Patrick Kane and Phil Kessel and Jack Eichel.

Connor Brown is great, but this kid is a potential superstar.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
CItlz0-WcAQ0izq.png

CItlz1CWIAAqt54.png

CItlz1AWIAAya_b.png

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Picked Bracco as he has a higher skill level and ceiling than Brown in the new NHL IMO.....and because I want to give Brown yet another reason to prove me wrong.

:wg:

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Remember, this ranking is supposed to be about what these players will ultimately become not who is ahead right now. All the AHL guys will be ranked ahead if that's the criterion. And the NCAA guys down the list because they are farther away.

Bracco please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1