Prospect Info: 2015 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I will make a thread everyday until we have determined the top 30 prospects according to Leaf fans on HFBoards.

Rankings:
1. Mitch Marner -- 81.22%
2. William Nylander -- 97.50%
3. Kasperi Kapanen -- 51.18%

Frederick Gauthier
Connor Brown
Andreas Johnson
Antoine Bibeau
Matt Finn
Jeremy Bracco
Travis Dermott
Carter Verhaeghe
Scott Harrington
Brandon Leipsic
Rinat Valiev
Victor Loov
Petter Granberg
Stuart Percy
Josh Leivo

Garret Sparks
Christopher Gibson
Zack Hyman
Fabrice Herzog
John Piccinich
Nikita Soshnikov
Casey Bailey
Pierre Engvall
Nolan Vesey
Jamie Devane
Tony Cameranesi
Dominic Toninato
Dakota Joshua
Sam Carrick
Ryan Rupert
Tom Nilsson
Petter Granberg
Cody Donaghey
Martin Dzierkals
Stephan Desrocher
Andrew Nielson
Nikita Korostelev
Jesper Lindgren
Dymtro Timashov

Prospect Ranking #1
Prospect Ranking #2
Prospect Ranking #3

Suggest who I should add next :D

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Hate being that guy that gushes but this organization has come a long way in a year and a half.

I remember when the NCAA/free wallet guy we signed would end up in the top-5. Bailey, Soshnikov, Hyman would have all been top-3 prospects under previous regimes that couldn't identify talent worth ****.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hate being that guy that gushes but this organization has come a long way in a year and a half.

I remember when the NCAA/free wallet guy we signed would end up in the top-5. Bailey, Soshnikov, Hyman would have all been top-3 prospects under previous regimes that couldn't identify talent worth ****.

I get your point, and I agree, but I find it funny you point this out in a thread where the winner(Brown) was drafted by the old regime :laugh:

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Going against the grain and saying Freddie the goat. Not a fan of Brown's NHL potential. Small, skilled players who aren't great skaters get exposed in the NHL.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
hmm. I put Bibeau twice and forgot Granberg for the 2nd poll in a row. I'm just full of mistakes this year.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Going against the grain and saying Freddie the goat. Not a fan of Brown's NHL potential. Small, skilled players who aren't great skaters get exposed in the NHL.

I would argue that Brown has better skating than Gauthier, plus Brown has the skill and ridiculous work ethic to go along.

pooleboy

Dec 23, 2009
Ontario
Stuart Percy, as others have said, not sure what browns potential is, possibly top 6. I see Percy reaching his top 4 potential a lot easier

mikebel111*

:facepalm:

yeah lets ignore how much he has improved his skating and how hard working he is

keep doing well Brown

#beauty

mikebel111*

it has to be Brown.

skilled and good skater now it seems. These players are good and should do well in NHL

Marmoset

Apr 4, 2015
GTA
I voted for Connor Brown, but I don't think the margin is nearly as big as a lot of people believe. Several others are not far behind in my opinion. Starting at #4 there are about five guys I think are close together.

Add - Korostolev.

(I think he should be added to the poll because he is polarizing, and some people feel he ranks very high).

Drew75

Sep 5, 2005
Both Percy and Johnson are close, IMO.

Still went with Brown.

Am I the only one who sees the elite level talent in Bracco? I'm not worried about the size, he's pretty solidly built and skates like the wind.

I have a strong feeling he will be in the conversation with The top three a year from now.

champs*

Am I the only one who sees the elite level talent in Bracco? I'm not worried about the size, he's pretty solidly built and skates like the wind.

I have a strong feeling he will be in the conversation with The top three a year from now.

I think there were like 4 or 5 american forwards taken before him, makes me wonder...

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara

I am with you. Bracco is an Elite talent but too soon to be recognized yet. It's so great to have 5 Elite prospects like this - who cares which one is 5 and which one is 3 but for me -- we have them reversed here. :)

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
I think there were like 4 or 5 american forwards taken before him, makes me wonder...

There were also 4 American forwards taken ahead of Saad in his draft year(one of them was Biggs). Bracco's got some question marks because of his size, but everyone knows he's got crazy skills. If he overcomes his size, he's a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad