Prospect Info: 2015 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
Sam 'Captain of the Marlies' Carrick

We're at the #21 spot. It's really about time he got some love.

carko32

May 14, 2014
Slovenia
Something that's been annoying me. Its Nielsen.

If we're Leafs fans we gotta get this stuff right haha.

Well, it's Tom Nilsson, swedish RHD, and Andrew Nielsen, canadian D.
Nielsen is more raw, Nilsson is RHD and seems to be bottom4 defender, lacking offensive upside.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Carrick. I like his package and NHL chances slightly better than Timashov's much higher potential. For now.

And it's Dmytro, not Dymtro.

Its Zach not Zack

Voted Hyman, was debating between him, Timashov and Bailey.

Add Cameranesi

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Tom Nilsson is my personal choice for an underrated prospect. The offensive stats aren't sexy but I like his mobility. In that way he seems like a modern NHL defender.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Tom Nilsson is my personal choice for an underrated prospect. The offensive stats aren't sexy but I like his mobility. In that way he seems like a modern NHL defender.

He's going to be an NHL regular in some capacity. I would almost guarantee it

ATBLeafsTyler

Dec 15, 2014
Newmarket, Ontario
Well, it's Tom Nilsson, swedish RHD, and Andrew Nielsen, canadian D.
Nielsen is more raw, Nilsson is RHD and seems to be bottom4 defender, lacking offensive upside.

I know who's who, I was just pointing out the spelling mistake in the OP of Andrew Nielson.

I voted for Lindgren here anyways. Nielsen is my next pick.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
For the love of God, someone vote Carrick & shut this baby down. Not that I have anything against Timashov, I'll be picking him very soon.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
You jerks. God I hate ties. Well I'm going to give the edge to timashov because the poll closed at 4:17 and more comments after that time were in favour of timashov. I know that sounds stupid but it's late enough in the polls now it's not a huge deal and I'm not making tie breaker poll. :laugh: new poll will be up in a few minutes.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
You jerks. God I hate ties. Well I'm going to give the edge to timashov because the poll closed at 4:17 and more comments after that time were in favour of timashov. I know that sounds stupid but it's late enough in the polls now it's not a huge deal and I'm not making tie breaker poll. :laugh: new poll will be up in a few minutes.

WTF, I said, "For the love of God, someone vote Carrick & shut this baby down." That should have automatically put him on top. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad