Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #9

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Don't forget to vote for a player to add to the poll, I added Joel Hanley since he just turned 24 and signed his first ELC after being on an AHL contract last season and before that he was an undrafted NCAA FA.

Jeremiah Addison, LW/RW, Ottawa 67s.
Hayden Hawkey, G, Omaha Lancers.
Joonas Nattinen, C, JYP.
Gabriel Dumont, C, Hamilton Bulldogs.
Stefan Fournier, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs.
Nikolas Koberstein, D, Bloomington Thunder.
Colin Sullivan, D, Miami University.
Joel Hanley, D, Portland Pirates.

2015 voting
1. Nikita Scherbak, RW, Everett Silvertips (75% of the vote).
2. Mike McCarron, RW/C, Oshawa Generals (72.39%).
3. Jacob De La Rose, C, Montreal Canadiens (35.77%).
4. Charles Hudon, C/LW, Hamilton Bulldogs (43.06%)
5. Noah Juulsen, D, Everett Silvertips. (53.42%)
6. Jarred Tinordi, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (62.50%)
7. Sven Andrighetto, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs (29.37%)
8. Zachary Fucale, G, Quebec Remparts. (41.94%)

Added , Matt Bradley, C/LW, Medicine Hat Tigers and Morgan Ellis, D, Hamilton Bulldogs.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
not sure I understand the Reway love...reminds me of our version of Bud

Honestly his talent level is comparable or better to some of the guys who have been drafted top 5 the last few years. His work ethic and commitment without the puck are not. I would say the entire top 10 of the 2014 draft sans maybe Ehlers have less talent than Reway. He may legitimately be the most talented player in the 2013 draft, but you need more than talent. Still his skillset is so good that it's hard to rank him outside our top 10, even if he spends his entire career in Europe playing a one-way game.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
not sure I understand the Reway love...reminds me of our version of Bud

he might be the most skilled prospect we have in our system, if not he's easily one of the most entertaining. Not saying he doesn't have holes in his game as he clearly does but the skill is there. If he was better in his own end, consistently worked hard, didn't have concerns about him coming over and was bigger or had that extra gear he'd be a top 3 or 4 prospect for the Habs imo.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
No love for Lekhonen?? It was between him and Reway for me, voted for the Finn...people got to remember that he had Mono last year, this guy is pure snipes, can't argue with Reway though, looks like he'll take next spot

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I guess the next few choices should be around Vejdemo, Reway, Lekhonen and maybe Gregoire + Lernout.. I went with Vejdemo 'cause I kinda forgot about Reway

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I guess the next few choices should be around Vejdemo, Reway, Lekhonen and maybe Gregoire + Lernout.. I went with Vejdemo 'cause I kinda forgot about Reway

that's how I see it. I'd add Condon to that group who had an impressive rookie year. Nygren is another one but he's going to drop like a rock since he bailed on us. Too bad cause he was impressive in his short stint in the AHL.

Spinorama2

Aug 27, 2013
Honestly his talent level is comparable or better to some of the guys who have been drafted top 5 the last few years. His work ethic and commitment without the puck are not. I would say the entire top 10 of the 2014 draft sans maybe Ehlers have less talent than Reway. He may legitimately be the most talented player in the 2013 draft, but you need more than talent. Still his skillset is so good that it's hard to rank him outside our top 10, even if he spends his entire career in Europe playing a one-way game.

he might be the most skilled prospect we have in our system, if not he's easily one of the most entertaining. Not saying he doesn't have holes in his game as he clearly does but the skill is there. If he was better in his own end, consistently worked hard, didn't have concerns about him coming over and was bigger or had that extra gear he'd be a top 3 or 4 prospect for the Habs imo.

agree with both on his skill set, but I think you have to look at the whole package so I have a hard time getting overly enthusiastic about his prospect as a prospect.

exciting player sure, not sure it will translate as the things that need fixing require serious commitment which I am not sure he has (to the fixes)

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
No love for Lekhonen?? It was between him and Reway for me, voted for the Finn...people got to remember that he had Mono last year, this guy is pure snipes, can't argue with Reway though, looks like he'll take next spot

I voted Lehkonen. I think he has better odds than Reway to play in the NHL. Only needs to get stronger.

Edit : Totally agree with Spinorama2 above.

Add Hawkey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad