Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Don't forget to vote for a player to add to the poll,

Matt Bradley, C/LW, Medicine Hat Tigers.
Jeremiah Addison, LW/RW, Ottawa 67s.
Hayden Hawkey, G, Omaha Lancers.
Joonas Nattinen, C, JYP.
Gabriel Dumont, C, Hamilton Bulldogs.
Jake Evans, RW, University of Notre Dame.
Stefan Fournier, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs.
Dalton Thrower, D, Brampton Beast.
Morgan Ellis, D, Wheeling Nailers.
Nikolas Koberstein, D, Bloomington Thunder.
Colin Sullivan, D, Miami University.

2015 voting
1. Nikita Scherbak, RW, Everett Silvertips (75% of the vote).
2. Mike McCarron, RW/C, Oshawa Generals (72.39% of the vote).
3. Jacob De La Rose, C, Montreal Canadiens (35.77 of the votes).
4. Charles Hudon, C/LW, Hamilton Bulldogs (43.06%)
5. Noah Juulsen, D, Everett Silvertips. (53.42)

Added , Simon Bourque, D, Rimouski Océanic

Last edited:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Your time to shine Jarred.

Add Colin Sullivan

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I haven't seen Tinordi enough recently to know if he has a future in the NHL. He looked good a couple of years ago in the playoffs. He will need to play game in game out to get comfortable in the NHL. Remember how bad Streit and Gorges were when they first started, before they got comfortable.

But, Therrien and Bergevin don't like playing players UNTIL they're comfortable.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Wow, looking at this ranking is pretty sad. Our cupboards are bare. We have some talent that might work out in 2-3 years, but really, we are lacking in bluechips. It didn't help that we have given up so many draft picks these last couple of years (no 2nd or 4th in the last 2 years), and we've had a lot of graduating players as well.

Our 3rd ranked prospect already plays with the Habs, and our 4th probably never will in any meaningful way ... although he is talented, just not that talented.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Wow, looking at this ranking is pretty sad. Our cupboards are bare. We have some talent that might work out in 2-3 years, but really, we are lacking in bluechips. It didn't help that we have given up so many draft picks these last couple of years (no 2nd or 4th in the last 2 years), and we've had a lot of graduating players as well.

Our 3rd ranked prospect already plays with the Habs, and our 4th probably never will in any meaningful way ... although he is talented, just not that talented.
Well your second and fourth round picks got you a 6'4 210lbs D that's signed for the next 6yrs so don't sweat it.......
Voted Tinordi btw......Andrighetto will be next followed by Fucale

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
tough call for me, I am very interested to see Vejdemo, but others like Reway, Condon, Ghetto, Tinordi, Fucale and Grégoire are all guys that would likely be in my top 10 and for the next few spots it's very tight between them. I went with Vejdemo since he seems to have the mix of size and skill. Reway is who I wanted to pick but he's so small and has some serious holes in his game plus I have concerns about him coming over. I'd have Nygren in my top 5 if I wasn't concerned about him coming over.

I wouldn't say sad but I don't expect the Habs to have a deep prospect pool as now is the time they should focus on winning and trading picks/prospects is a part of that imo. But I think you are wrong on Hudon, if he doesn't play for the Habs at some point next season I could see him making the team outright the following year. I could see others underrating him cause of his size or due to him not being the quickest player but his smarts are sky high and imo he's got more skill then you give him credit for.

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
Reway for me... 20 y, already a top player in Europe, Better record than Tinorti, Andrighetto and cie

Don't know if he will be willing to pass through AHL to get to NHL. Maybe that he won't come to here, but clearly a very high talent!

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I'm surprised one of the best junior goalie in the world might not be in our top 10 prospects.

I understand we don't need a goalie but Fucale is a bigger prospect than ghetto and reway imo.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I'm surprised one of the best junior goalie in the world might not be in our top 10 prospects.

I understand we don't need a goalie but Fucale is a bigger prospect than ghetto and reway imo.

He's gonna top-10 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad