Prospect Info: 2015 Habs Board Prospect Rankings #3

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Not sure there's a big drop off, Tinordi, Juulsen, DLR, Hudon and Fucale are all legit prospects, not too far from McCarron.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Ah god!!! Shame on you guys. The majority here would accept a deal DLR or Hudon vs Juulsen? Cant believe this! If Juulsen is not named this time, there's no way I'll vote for the rest of this bad survey

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
For me it's a tough call between DLR and Hudon. I don't like DLR being on the list but since he is and I assume he'll be back in the NHL next season, it's hard to vote against him since he made the NHL at 19. On the other hand I'm not as sold on him as others, in terms of him being more then a 30 point forward down the road. Hudon I like more then most because of his mix of skill, two way play and grit. I'll have to think about it some more.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Just a note as well guys.. if this poll is tied.. I'll go back to the previous round votes for the tie-break.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I think JDLR would have potential to win the Selke if that trophy was really given to defensive forwards. That poise is amazing for that age.

Add McMillan.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
DLR is winning this poll? Wow. I don't have him that high.

I voted for Hudon, he had a fantastic year in the AHL and IMO is close to the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad