montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Don't forget to vote for a player to add to the poll,

Stefan Fournier, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs.
Colin Sullivan, D, Miami University.

2015 voting
1. Nikita Scherbak, RW, Everett Silvertips (75% of the vote).
2. Mike McCarron, RW/C, Oshawa Generals (72.39%).
3. Jacob De La Rose, C, Montreal Canadiens (35.77%).
4. Charles Hudon, C/LW, Hamilton Bulldogs (43.06%)
5. Noah Juulsen, D, Everett Silvertips. (53.42%)
6. Jarred Tinordi, D, Hamilton Bulldogs. (62.50%)
7. Sven Andrighetto, RW, Hamilton Bulldogs (29.37%)
8. Zachary Fucale, G, Quebec Remparts. (41.94%)
9. Martin Reway, LW, HC Sparta Praha (41.78%)
10. Artturi Lehkonen, LW, Frolunda (34.01%)
11. Lukas Vejdemo, C, Djurgardens (34.53%)
12. Jeremy Gregoire, C, Baie-Comeau Drakkar. (32.46%)
13. Brett Lernout, D, Swift Current Broncos. (56.76%)
14. Daniel Carr, LW, Hamilton Bulldogs. (39.80%)

Added , Joel Hanley, D, Portland Pirates.

Last edited:

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
Interesting that there are only 3 defensemen in the top 14 and many on here were upset we drafted a defensman over a forward in the first round of the draft.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Voted Nikolas Koberstein.
Just a gut feeling that in a few years he will be one of our top prospects.
Disclaimer: I have no evidence of this :laugh:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Interesting that there are only 3 defensemen in the top 14 and many on here were upset we drafted a defensman over a forward in the first round of the draft.

- Two D-Men just graduated.
- Juulsen is a RHS. We have RHS signed at 9 and 5.5 per, for 7 years and 6 years, respectively.

Back on topic... Condon. Then Dietz.
Then we'll see.

Add Alexander Avstin

Last edited by a moderator:

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
- Juulsen is a RHS. We have RHS signed at 9 and 5.5 per, for 7 years and 6 years, respectively.

Oh jeez...please tell me that is not the basis of the argument. I cant think of a single NHL team that looks the same as it did 5, 6 , 7 years ago.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Then we'll see.

Add Alexander Avstin

We don't have Avstin right anymore. We didn't qualify him.

Nygren, 4th time. Add Sullivan.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009

Then we'll see.

Add Alexander Avstin

Avtsin was released in 2013.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Man, I wondered if I should have said "Add Tomas Linhart" instead of Avstin so as to better make my point.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Condon easily assuming Nygren never comes back. Condon will play in the NHL next year. More than you can say out of the majority of the list.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
nygren....you guys are picking condon cause of his name....he is ok nothing special...

Nygren looks like the best prospect not on this list so far...

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
nygren....you guys are picking condon cause of his name....he is ok nothing special...

Nygren looks like the best prospect not on this list so far...

Condon was one of the best goalies in the AHL last year. He's a better prospect than Fucale at this point.

Toro

Sep 6, 2005
Windsor
Condon was one of the best goalies in the AHL last year. He's a better prospect than Fucale at this point.

i am just not sold on condon..is he better than tokarski? who knows...fucale has degressed so i cant say he is better than condon...But nygren is defeinately a top 10 habs prospect...

and I highly doubt condon plays in the NHL next year...if he does its an injury temp replacement.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
i am just not sold on condon..is he better than tokarski? who knows...fucale has degressed so i cant say he is better than condon...But nygren is defeinately a top 10 habs prospect...

and I highly doubt condon plays in the NHL next year...if he does its an injury temp replacement.

100% guaranteed Nygren doesn't play in the NHL next year either

Or the year after that, and so on...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I'd say Condon is better then Tokarski, both had impressive years with Hamilton and were easily among the best players on their respective teams. Condon may or may not play in the NHL next year, I think he would be a better backup but the Habs might want to give him more time since he has only 1 season in the AHL under his belt. He's got a one way contract the following season and will need to clear waivers so if he doesn't see time in the NHL next year, I'm willing to bet he does the following season.

Imo Condon is easily a top 15 prospect for us and someone that I'm excited to see how much he can progress. The only concern I have is that he seemed to struggle later in the season. I know in the NCAA he wasn't a full time starter until his Senior year and playing for a bad Ivy league team means he didn't get a lot of games so he may have been adjusting to the heavy work load.

100% guaranteed Nygren doesn't play in the NHL next year either

Or the year after that, and so on...

Well I would guess it's 100% he doesn't play in the NHL next year either but beyond that who knows. He was very impressive in the AHL, I don't know if he's burned his bridges with management and that means they don't have any interest in him anymore but since they gave him his QO, a good year from him could get the attention of other teams. Lots of teams are looking for skilled blueliners and he's got a lot of offensive upside. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad