OT: 2015 Football Thread I: Jets beat a color, Giants lose to farm people

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Amazing. Truly amazing. The Falcons can't cover Beckham(see the PI he drew). So, they go away from him AGAIN. I am so disgusted with this team right now, it's beyond words. Pure stupidity.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
0-2 shud be 2-0...un****ing real man...u can't give games away in the ****ing NFL like that....WOAT team

And lol @ dropping JJ for PP

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Why would anyone but Eli Manning expect Parker to catch that? He can't catch a cold right now. STOP THROWING IT TO HIM IN BIG SPOTS.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
He has to be cut.

That was a ****ing dreadful ball yet again by Eli, but Parker has to catch that. Period. Bail your **** QB out.

Don't think it was that dreadful of a ball, it wasn't a good ball by any means, but it wasn't dreadful. Parker had tons of square footage around him. One step to the ball, that's right in his chest. Make a play.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
**** this team, so done. If parker and that ****ing idiot linebacker with the hair are still on this team next week I'm not watching. Trade for suggs he's an upgrade over that moron with one ****ing leg.

Also think its hilarious the one time that ****ing guy makes a play in the pass game is when the ball hits him in the back, literally every play he's looking the wrong way.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
You can't win like this. I know Eli held on to the ball and they mismanaged the clock but the defense has to make a stop. Every time we do something stupid we completely fall apart. This team has no BACKBONE. Zero pride too. There is no fixing this. It's in the DNA of this team to lose now. It has to get blown up. This stuff should NEVER happen. It is unprofessional. If you did the equivalent on your job you would get canned. Coughlin needs to go right now. And I never want to hear about Pugh being a good tackle or that slug John Jerry. We just have so many bad players it makes me sick.

OBJ is killing them and then they decide to run the ball and slow it down while they were on their heels. You can't make this stuff up. You need to take the head off when you have a team by the throat. I am completely deflated. We won't recover from this start. The season is already over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad