OT: 2015 Football Thread I: Jets beat a color, Giants lose to farm people

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
This team never disappoints. Collins, TOUCH HIM DOWN. Is there any team in sports that have more brain cramps than the Giants?

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Falcons go to their best player. Giants go to everyone else but their best player. Falcons are leading? SHOCKING. Jones down, Falcons 1st and goal. Any way the defense has a stand here? Nah, TD Falcons.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Much bigger problems on this Giants team than Eli, I think.

We're bad in the trenches and at LB. DB depth isn't anything to write home about. Only thing the Giants really have going for them is WR. When Cruz is healthy, if he can get back to form, it's an elite WR corps....

It's a team pretty much in shambles. Mediocre to bad all-around for the most part.

I'd draft a QB pretty high in the '17 draft, and start molding him right away.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Much bigger problems on this Giants team than Eli, I think.

We're bad in the trenches and at LB. DB depth isn't anything to write home about. Only thing the Giants really have going for them is WR. When Cruz is healthy, if he can get back to form, it's an elite WR corps....

It's a team pretty much in shambles. Mediocre to bad all-around for the most part.

I'd draft a QB pretty high in the '17 draft, and start molding him right away.

We would be 2-0 if we had competent QB play. There are other holes, absolutely. But one single hole is standing out right now.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
You mean the same QB with two super MVPs? Yeah that guy sucks.

I think every Giants fan appreciates his past play.

His past play, however, is irrelevant to the last two weeks. And, frankly, to the last couple seasons.

Well, it depends. Is that all Eli? Or is it part Eli, part McAdoo, part Coughlin?

I absolutely blame poor awareness on Eli. It was a trait he had in college, a trait that he was knocked by scouts for, and a trait that's continued in the NFL. I blame Coughlin for many things as well (keeping Kuhn in, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad