I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9d092c7af894a1efd0b14aba4.jpg

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
does anybody actually earnestly care about this thing

how anybody could root for team usa with a clear conscience considering who hope solo is is beyond me

and you all know how i am with regards to usa sports usually.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

how anybody could root for team usa with a clear conscience considering who hope solo is is beyond me

If you refuse to cheer for any team that has/has had a criminal on it, you've got a very short list to work with. I mean, it's horrible what Solo allegedly did (and even worse that she allegedly lied about it by blaming the alleged victims), but it seems odd to single out her criminal acts when you could probably pull any sports team out of a hat and find a player they employed that had some criminal allegation against them.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI

Yes, I do care. I like the sport in general, including women's soccer.

I don't like Solo in the slightest, but I can still root for the team. I don't see how that's an issue. Yeah, she's a **** human being, but the rest of the team isn't.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Yes, I do care. I like the sport in general, including women's soccer.

I don't like Solo in the slightest, but I can still root for the team. I don't see how that's an issue. Yeah, she's a **** human being, but the rest of the team isn't.

more little girls need to aspire to be like abby wambach.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

You rooted for the Hurricanes when they employed Joe Corvo, did you not?

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I think she's complete and utter trash, but unless you've looked at more than media headlines about that incident, she doesn't come off that badly. Homeboy that she "beat up" was like 6'5 250 lbs. And wasn't she conceived during a conjugal visit? Becoming the greatest women's goaltender in history with her upbringing is pretty impressive, albeit she's still a piece of ****.

That said, I look for USA to win games like 5-4, so she looks terrible but we still win.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Now I know people might not want to read this based on their feelings about her, but here's an article that was recently written about her.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I concur. But somebody...not going to name names....*cough*BanginLikeaBiscuit*cough* won't read it because his opinion of her is so low that it "can't be repaired". Or something like that.

apparently the whole team is very dislikeable, or so the soccer board claims. fortunately the mighty ix is there trolling his ass off in defense of it :laugh:

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
apparently the whole team is very dislikeable, or so the soccer board claims. fortunately the mighty ix is there trolling his ass off in defense of it :laugh:

but 2012!!!!! they were robbed of their gold medal even we though we dominated that match and it was a semifinal and they probably would have never beaten japan but they were mos def robbed of gold

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
but 2012!!!!! they were robbed of their gold medal even we though we dominated that match and it was a semifinal and they probably would have never beaten japan but they were mos def robbed of gold

i think you mean that *we* were dominated. you'd think that if canada were really that much better than us, they would've gone and scored a goal in the 45 or w/e it was minutes between when we tied it and morgan won it.

Guy

Feb 14, 2008
USA gonna get worked by Germany in the semis, if they make it that far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad