2015 Draft

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Trade oshie in a packaged deal for one of the oilers forwards before the draft.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I'm glad that Buffalo didn't win. They 'tanked' so systematic. Rather Edmonton take that young boy then Buffalo.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I'm pretty sure to cover such a cosmic injustice as the Oilers franchise getting anything good there way, an entire planet full of intelligent life was just destroyed by a star going Super Nova.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
They'll be looking to move Draisaitl. I'd love for them to be dumb enough to take Oshie and Berglund for Draisaitl and Nikitin.

Jzk

Mar 12, 2009
Fabbri + 2nd for OEL?
Schwartz for OEL + 2nd/3rd?

We need a young LD and Arizona will be drafting Hanifin most likely.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I don't think Arizona do either of those deals, and I wouldn't be moving Schwartz for him.

I think Arizona will take Strome. Hanifin is great, but I'd have him at 4 and Provorov at 5. I expect Provorov to fall to the Flyers though.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Oshie + Lindbohm to EDM for Eberle or Nugent Hopkins?

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Oshie + Lindbohm to EDM for Eberle or Nugent Hopkins?

We aren't moving Lindbohm and the Oilers aren't moving RNH. We also can't afford to take on salary.

I imagine that Lowe will see this as his chance to secure his position, and we'll see Draisaitl and the Pittsburgh first moved to get defensive help. Bouwmeester won't waive for Edmonton before anyone suggests it.

If they have any sense then they'll desperately try to get a player like Berglund for the third line, let Roy walk and have McDavid on the second line next season. Maybe Stoll becomes a cheap option now. But, given their past decisions, I imagine they sign Roy to a 2-year deal and have McDavid on the third line next season :shakehead

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
Didn't want Edmonton, Avs or La to win.

Really just sucks that Edmonton is being handed a dynasty, and they can't figure out which foot goes first. The left/right or maybe neither?

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
I'm glad that Buffalo didn't win. They 'tanked' so systematic. Rather Edmonton take that young boy then Buffalo.

Yeah, Buffalo will do fine without McDavid, where as Edmonton needs him, and still might efff it up

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I would love if McDavid could and would pull a Wheeler. No way in hell it happens, but it would be great.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
I think McDavid would have universal non-edmonton support if he said, no. **** you, no. I'm not going to play for that franchise.

The fact that the NHL rewards incompetence this generously is stupid. You shouldn't be allowed to get 4 1st overall picks in 5 years, with a #3 overall tacked on.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I think McDavid would have universal non-edmonton support if he said, no. **** you, no. I'm not going to play for that franchise.

The fact that the NHL rewards incompetence this generously is stupid. You shouldn't be allowed to get 4 1st overall picks in 5 years, with a #3 overall tacked on.

C'mon, don't be ridiculous. They've had 4 in the last 6 years, not 5. 4 in 5 years would be too much. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad