2015 Draft Thread: McEichel Pt. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Well it was really nice to go to that game and watch him in person as opposed to highlights. He's easily the best junior player that I've ever watched and I had the pleasure of watching Tavares for several years in Oshawa.

ZeroPT*

I had to study and missed the one game I was really looking forward to all year.

Hopefully Ottawa makes it to the OHL final against Erie lol

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I had to study and missed the one game I was really looking forward to all year.

That would be fun for your personal viewings of draft eligibles, and could be very embarrassing for the 67s.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton

Doesn't 2nd semester start tomorrow for highschool? Or are you just a real go getter.

But, McDavids a hell of a player and we'll be lucky to cheer him on for 10+ years if the balls fall in our favour.

ZeroPT*

Doesn't 2nd semester start tomorrow for highschool? Or are you just a real go getter.

But, McDavids a hell of a player and we'll be lucky to cheer him on for 10+ years if the balls fall in our favour.

I go to a French school so our 2nd semester started a week ago.

Already have a sociology test :shoots himself in head:

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
draft-year.jpg

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
On these boards Reinhart is a mentally challenged player who's lucky to have been drafted.. I would take him over Dylan Strome all day

ZeroPT*

mfw you try to be conservative and then people disagree with you :(

CaseyMitts37

Mar 2, 2013
Buffalo
I think Reinhart would go 4th overall after McDavid, Eichel, and Hanifin

Maybe 5th overall if a team likes Marner better

Bps21*

He goes 5.

McDavid then Eichel then Hanifan then this guy Ekblad who everyone I guess forgot actually did already go ahead of him in reality. He gets picked over strome and marner. Zero doubt in my mind. Those guys move ahead of Draisaitl and bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad