2015 7-Round NHL Mock Draft 1.0 (w/ Trade Deadline)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
2 year/4.5 mil cap hit ... first year 4 and second year 5.

This. No chance Tarasenko would sign for something less than Gallagher either. A lot of NHL players like to look at other players and base their contract around that.

While we're talking about contracts (and yes I know this is a draft game more than a realistic one but), Matt Beleskey would probably command something in the $2.5-$3.5M range. He's 2nd in scoring for the Ducks :laugh:

Noah

Aug 7, 2014
Woodstock
This. No chance Tarasenko would sign for something less than Gallagher either. A lot of NHL players like to look at other players and base their contract around that.

While we're talking about contracts (and yes I know this is a draft game more than a realistic one but), Matt Beleskey would probably command something in the $2.5-$3.5M range. He's 2nd in scoring for the Ducks :laugh:

Once the Canadians trade is confirmed I will change it. I need that for cap space

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
San Jose still interested in trading about everyone except Hertl, Mueller, Tierney, Goldobin, and 1st.

Available:
Thornton
Burns
Vlasic
Marleau
Pavelski

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
V.Fasth is available for a 4th R,Klinkhammer is available for 6th rounder at the deadline.

T.Purcell and N.Nikitin can be had for peanuts or I can take back a contract.

Also J.Schultz is available he still has a ton of upside but I fear he'll never reach it here so PM me offers.

PM me

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
:sabres

The Buffalo Sabres are happy to announce that we have agreed "in principle" to a 6-year, $48M contract extension with C Ryan O'Reilly that will be officially signed on July 1 and will take effect in the 2016-2017 season and will run through the 2021-2022 season.

Divine Wind

:devils

The New Jersey Devils are looking to replenish our prospect pipeline and rebuild. Pretty much everyone is available, whether for rental or for a hockey trade.

Jaromir Jagr is available for a 2015 2nd round pick for someone's playoff drive. I am also willing to eat some of his contract and/or take back a bad contract.

Fire me a PM if any of our assets interest your organization.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Looking to move Parenteau, Gilbert, Desharnais and Gonchar for picks. PM me any offers.

Last edited:

jaleong

Apr 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
:ducks looking to acquire a top-4 (preferably top-2) defender, willing to move any prospects and/or young players for the right deal; PM offers

Also looking to move Ryan Kesler for picks and prospects/young players

Last edited:

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
:ducks have announced today that they have signed

Matt Beleskey: 2 years, 3 million (1.5 AAV)
Emerson Etem: 3 years, 4 million (1.33 AAV)
Jakob Silfverberg: 4 years, 10 million (2.5 AAV)

Only cost you 1.5M for your 2nd leading goal scorer?

Hometown discount ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad