2015 7-Round NHL Mock Draft 1.0 (w/ Trade Deadline)

Divine Wind

IMO it's going to be at least $3M-$3.5 IRL -- he's only 26 keep in mind, can still get better than he already is

3.5 is fair, he is having a career year leading up to being UFA after all.

jaleong

Apr 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
3.5 is fair, he is having a career year leading up to being UFA after all.

His scoring has definitely tailed off since the hot streak tho, only last week he was a healthy scratch. I think it depends on how he plays for the rest of the year, but 2.5-3 seems fair to me, especially if he cant pass 25 goals.

Divine Wind

His scoring has definitely tailed off since the hot streak tho, only last week he was a healthy scratch. I think it depends on how he plays for the rest of the year, but 2.5-3 seems fair to me, especially if he cant pass 25 goals.

When do UFAs ever come at a fair price?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Still looking to move:
Thornton
Marleau
Burns
Vlasic
Wingels
Niemi
Pavelski

Looking for young prospects/players with top 6 potential or top 4 potential

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nucks will be around for most of the day

Looking to
  • acquire a couple of more picks in the top 60 and young NHLers/prospects
  • move out Bieksa, Vey and Burrows; possibly Higgins and Hansen too
  • deal with the goaltending situation, one of Lack/Markstrom will be dealt
  • keep this as realistic as possible

Very much this.

(BTW, If anyone is interested in joining something similar to this game but more focused on the trading aspect (aka a GM Game) then PM me more details.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Another trade!
To Vancouver
65th+137

To San Jose
Linden Vey+169

Confirm -- Happy to move up in the draft and re-acquire a 3rd Rd Pick. Vey has not really panned out to what we expected to be. Thanks for the smooth talks SJSharks39

donut

Sep 5, 2012
The Boston Bruins and Jaleong's Anaheim Ducks have agreed on a trade.

The Bruins will be receiving:
-Nick Ritchie
-Brandon Montour
-2016 2nd Round Pick

The Anaheim Ducks will be receiving:
-Milan Lucic

:blues
Alex Steen
177th

:habs
Jacob de la Rosa
Alexei Emelin
85th

We have a trade to announce!
Logan Couture+Justin Braun+ '15 2nd+ '15 6th for Tyler Seguin!

I would assume NTC/NMC don't matter anymore (despite your original post) considering all these deals involve players with a NTC/NMC and there was no vote/discussion that took place?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I would assume NTC/NMC don't matter anymore (despite your original post) considering all these deals involve players with a NTC/NMC and there was no vote/discussion that took place?

I would say that all of those players would go though. All get a better chance at the cup except Couture who gets to go play with "Daddy" (Demers)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I would say that all of those players would go though. All get a better chance at the cup except Couture who gets to go play with "Daddy" (Demers)

Yikes. All their original teams had a better shot at the cup :laugh: (and that's an awful pitch for Couture and you know it :help:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad