Proposal: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
If we aren't making playoffs I want Claesson to get looks, thus Wier shouldn't play again this season, that only diminishes his value.

Also, why is Chiasson not being shopped?

What do you think the market is for Chiasson? Probably a conditional 7th in 2020.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Maybe he's referring to one of the biggest trades in the NHL this year in the Phaneuf deal?

The one where he addressed a glowing 2 year + need? The one that per his comments was discussed earlier in the season but just kinda fell off the radar? Good job. Way to be active. Much like the Hemsky deal, day late and a dollar short.

Bryan Murray is the illusion of an active GM. But hey! Chris Neil extended!!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If we aren't making playoffs I want Claesson to get looks, thus Wier shouldn't play again this season, that only diminishes his value.

Also, why is Chiasson not being shopped?

A) "not playing" shouldn't affect Wier's value much at this point... he's already been healthy scratched a ton this year.

B) Who wants Alex Chiasson, anyways? If Pirri gets a 6th, does Chiasson even get a 7th?

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Maybe he's only getting Pirri offers (ie: 6th or 7th round pick), and thinks he can get a 3rd or 4th at the draft?

It's not like a 6th rounder does anything for us right now.

Unless a team wants to qualify Wiercioch for 2.7M, he won't be traded at the draft. He's essentially worthless once the season is over.

I'd trade Wiercioch for anything. Hell I'd package him with a late round pick just to save some money for the rest of the season, which could be used on the team next season.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
If we got calls on our guys they would gone.

No one wants the guys who Murray and Co wanted in return for the bead center in franchise history lol, a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad